Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 1200 Russian Diver Collection Camo Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 28, 2016
Nice looking invicta, however I paid the shot for this thing and never actually wore it. It's to large and bulky for me to want to wear. The white camo looked nice and it was, but the heavy watch just wasn't my style. I'm 6'2 160 lbs and the watch just still seemed to cumbersome. I could t find any friends or family interested in the style either so I threw it up on eBay for a third of the price because I just wanted to get rid of it.
on June 4, 2013
As with other reviews, I was taken back by the sheer size of this watchzilla. However, it is an excellent watch - very classy and unique.

The only drawback is the band. It is white vinyl and absorbs color from fabric. It unbelievably 'absorbed' the burgandy color from a new long sleeved shirt. I tried to clean it, but it was 'in' the vinyl. This is not a deal breaker, but it does look a bit tacky, now. As long as you wear it with a white shirt or short sleeves - no problem.
on October 13, 2012
This is a great looking watch. I have been looking at this Invicta since it first came on the market. I did a lot of research before i purchased and so far i have been wearing the watch for about 10 weeks and enjoying it. I would recomend this product and seller to anyone Thanks and Regards.
on May 13, 2013
Love this watch! I'm a big fan of Invicta. My watch collection is growing, and out of the 15 watches I have. 10 are Invicta. This is my first Russian Diver and it might be my new favorite! If you like big face and heavy watches, then this is the watch for you! Def a attention grabber also. A LOT of compliments so far and I've only wore it twice! You also can't beat the price. People alwys thinking I've paid hundreds of dollars for my watches. They never believe me when I tell them what I've paid.
on April 19, 2013
Nothing wrong with the watch, but I ended up returning it since it was way too big for me. I'm a fairly small guy (5'7" 160lbs), and it also caused a red mark on the back of my hand where the winding dial hit my right hand (I kept in on while playing tennis). I'm left handed, and the point was to have a left handed watch I did not have to take off for my tennis. This problem might go away on a larger person?
on December 2, 2012
If you want a watch people will notice, this is it. It's big, eye catching and actually comfortable to wear for such a big watch. Details in the face are awesome and you can't beat about 90% off retail price either. My only complaint would be the chain for the screw cap is a little annoying but you get used to it.
on January 31, 2013
This is a really good "value for your money" kind of watch. it's really shock resistant, it might be a dirty looking watch because of it's white color, but you can clean it easely
on December 6, 2011
Now here's a look to thrill to. Again INVICTA does a design unmatched by others. Considering the price you get much more out of your purchase. This one is a keeper.
on March 10, 2015
Gorgeous watch and just as described. Purchased for my 18 year old son and he loves it. He's an Invicta watch fan and this is by far his favorite.
on February 15, 2013
My husband is an Invicta fan! So I decided on a different color. it arrived within 2 days! He loves it and it truly is a very good looking watch!