5.0 out of 5 stars My first Invicta
Just got the watch delivered today. I got it for around $67 and had it over nighted for just $3.99 with Prime. Can't beat it.

1. Size- This watch is big. I knew it would be, but make sure you are used to wearing big watches or are at least ready to give it a try. Not only bezel size, but overall depth is up there too.

2. Weight- is has some heft for...
Published on November 17, 2011 by Bow Commander

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch was NOT waterproof
Published 14 months ago by DrBlondie

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Invicta, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Invicta Men's 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

2. Weight- is has some heft for sure. Again, you need to know this before ordering.

3. Looks- It looks great! It is classy but still has some flash. The colors are quite nice.

Great packaging! I didn't expect to care about this but the box the watch comes in is a nice touch.

This watch is a great deal, especially when you can get it for under $100. Costco has them for $59 this month. The only small criticism I have is the band feels a little "tinny". It doesn't look cheap though, and just remember how little you paid! Overall very happy with this purchase. It is my first Invicta and now I plan to order more. They offer so much at a great price point.

Will update to five stars if watch performs well.

UPDATE 1/27/12: The watch has performed perfectly. I continue to get compliments on it. The case and face are very scratch resistant so it still looks new. The band has scuffs on it from working at a desk and typing on a keyboard all day at work (to be expected). I just ordered an Invicta 1513. I will continue to buy Invicta products from Amazon. Updated to 5 stars.

2ND UPDATE 10/30/12: This watch is holding up very well. The case and bezel still look new even with the band taking on some wear (I wear this often). It keeps very accurate time, also.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Screw Down Crown/Pushers, Otherwise a 5 Star Rating, December 26, 2011
S. N. Gaines (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
First let me say I'm a "watch guy". I like watches, the more complex the better. This watch however is NOT overly complex. In fact it's a nice, SOLID stainless steel watch.

The only reason for the 4 star rating is in the title. The crown and pushers "look" like they screw down, but they don't. Not sure what this will do as far as water resistance, but time will tell.

Regarding the band... Unless you have the wrists of a gorilla, you will have to make it smaller. Contrary to what it looks like, those are NOT screws in the band. They are pressure type pins. I used a Watch Band Link Remover With 5 Pins Link Remover Tool. Could not have been easier. Put the pin in the side opposite of the direction of the little arrow on the band (when you get the watch you'll see what I mean) and then just slowly turn the knob on the tool. The pin comes out quite nicely. Just remove the number of watch band links you need (I took out 2 from each side and I have average to large wrists) then just reassemble the band.

To do this just re-insert the pins, making sure to put the side that looks like a screw top (again, you'll see what I mean when you get the watch) on the "pointed" side of the arrows.

There are also some smaller adjustments you can make on the clasp itself to fine-tune the sizing.

The rotating bezel works as it should.

The pushers and chronograph functions seem to be accurate and the watch looks to be keeping good time.

I recommend this watch without reservation as long as you understand you are not getting screw down crowns and pusher buttons.

Go ahead, it's a nice, solid very good looking watch. Buy it, you deserve it.

1.0 out of 5 stars This watch was NOT waterproof, August 10, 2013
I bought this watch to wear while out on the lake since it is supposed to be waterproof. I used it a few times and noticed a little fog under the glass. I live in the southeast and chalked it up to the ridiculous humidity. The problem continued to get worse until the watch just stopped working all together. I let it dry out and it eventually started working again. Same thing happened after a few more lake outings. Now, there are actual tiny drops of water inside and it doesn't work. The Invicta warranty is 12 months (the watch only made it 2) but you must pay for return shipping and insurance on the repairs ($28). I only paid about $60 for the watch itself, it's not worth paying half that to get it fixed! Do not buy this watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good So Far, June 18, 2012
The watch came recently, and i must say i was impressed. Though you can't see it in the picture, the part of the face surrounding the chronograph/second hands is actually more of a charcoal than a black. I think it looks nice, but i think the photo should show this. Also: If youre not familiar with how a chronograph movement works: the large second hand does not move as a typical econd hand would. Instead, it remain at the 12'o clock position unless the chronograph is running. The second hand used for normal timekeeping is on the right. Also: the bracelet is HUGE. If you order it and expect to wear it immediately (and you do not have the wrist of a large primate) you will be dissapointed. Links will need to be removed.

5.0 out of 5 stars good bang for your buck, September 14, 2011
great watch, heavy stainless steel,large case, good bracelet with polished and brushed stainless steel,good bezel black and ronda swiss movement

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid and Reliable, September 6, 2011
I spent a long time looking for a good watch. Invicta seems to make decent ones, so I went with the 1203 II. It is weighty but not too heavy and the face is a good size too. I have had the watch for several weeks now and have banged the front glass several times. However, the face does not ever seem to scratch, so I am pleased in that regard. I also think it looks classic and the stainless steel seems like it won't scratch off.
I do have two issues. The first issue is that the giant "second" hand moves only for the chronograph. The small right-most dial is what keeps the seconds of the actual time. This is a small issue but a little annoying when I want to look down and check seconds and then I have to look even closer to figure it out.
My second issue is with the WEAK glow function of the hands. I have owned "lesser" watches that had longer lasting glows than this watch. Its not a huge deal either, but the two are enough for me to give the watch four out of five stars.
Overall, this is a great deal for the $73 I paid for it, plus the free bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 8, 2011
Have had this watch for a few weeks now and am very happy with it. I have smaller wrists and it does not look too big, even after taking ALL the links out. Very comfortable and a good weight - it's a heavier watch, but not too heavy. Have received lots of compliments on it - little do they know I only paid $80 for it... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars excelent watch, October 27, 2011
It's a great offer, it is a great brand and its design is very good, great watch, heavy stainless steel, large case, good bracelet with polished and brushed stainless steel, black and round bezel good swiss movement

4.0 out of 5 stars Handsome, heavy, October 27, 2011
J. Tenser (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
A definitely masculine stainless chrono-style timepiece. Dial and rotating bezel are accurately made with clear, easy-to-read numerals. Band links have a good quality finish, although the keeper part of the clasp has a somewhat sharp edge to it. This is not a problem while wearing, but it's noticeable as you take it on and off. This watch is quite heavy - about the limit of what I would accept. Overall, a lot of nice features for a modest price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sharpest watch ever!, October 6, 2011
Well for starters I did not any issues with it being to tight to my wrist.Next I do not need to put reading glasses on to check time and finally the price is GREAT and worth every penny.