5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch
I have this same model in stainless, the gold version does not disappoint. the plating is excellent and does not have that fake gold tone look. Arrived quickly with prime.
Published 7 months ago by ashley clark

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
The look and the timepiece are great. the one thing that detracts is the strap has a tendency to slide around on the wrist and I am constantly adjusting. otherwise it is a terrific value.
Published 7 months ago by ronald figiel

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12172 Specialty Military Silver Dial Black Leather Watch (Watch)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy, April 10, 2014
The watch is attractive but I didn't realize it was so thick and heavy. I couldn't pick up a cup of coffee with the watch on my wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch, April 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, September 6, 2014
Perfect size! I was worried it was going to be small since I'm kind of big I don't like when watches are small but this one's great

3.0 out of 5 stars The battery died a few days after I received it ..., August 7, 2014
The battery died a few days after I received it. Also it's much larger than the pictures make it seem.

Invicta Men's 12172 Specialty Military Silver Dial Black Leather Watch
$495.00 $100.00
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.