5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dissappoint.
Published 10 days ago by SoundWave702

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke already
My son loves the watch. He does not wear it everyday because he has other watches. But, one of the straps that holds the band in place just broke in half. He just received the watch in mid March!
Published 22 months ago by Patti

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't dissappoint., February 20, 2015
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12174 Specialty Silver Tone Dial Watch (Watch)
I have been looking for a white watch and came across this one. I like the invicta style so i searched their line first. I like the big face on watches and this one does not disappoint. Everything is easy to read, the watch itself is beautiful. The gold is not a tacky shiny finish. It looks very elegant, i like on the outside of the crown the word " INVICTA" is edged on. The white leather strap at first is stiff its not a flimsy thin strap of leather either but it loosens up with use. To set the watch you set two dials with the knob. The third dial you have to use the reset button on top of the knob. If i remember correctly this sets the date. You can use a ballpoint pen or a pin. The watch is worth the price and an eye catcher got compliments the first day i wore it. All that and it does what it's suppose to, keeps time very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, June 3, 2014
big foot (orlando florida) - See all my reviews
It came on time very well packed.The watch is for a birthday gift and I know there going to love it because they have been looking for a white watch for a long time.I knew I could find a good watch here on amazon and its a invicta watch,and for the price I paid it well worth it thanks amazon

4.0 out of 5 stars Always wanted a classy white Invictas watch., August 2, 2013
I looked for this type of watch for months but couldn't find one in the price range I could afford. Finally I hit paydirt when I found this one for only $55. It's gone up in price since then. My only minor gripe is the stiff leather strap but I can live with that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broke already, May 5, 2013