Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 18, 2013
I used to have a Cartier Tank that I was in love with. Since then, I've tried to find a square face with Roman numerals. I stumbled across this watch when it was $130.00 and couldn't believe how close its face is to the Cartier. I ordered it from All Glitters! for $80.00 and it's worth every penny. The gift box is beautiful and reminds me of a cigar box in size and presence complete with a silver metal clasp and black velvet interior declaring "INVICTA Special Edition". The included watch bands are white, pale teal, pale pink, purple and black. The bands are all genuine leather and have a faux alligator-like look in the skin patterns. They're very well made with little pin aids -- that's all I can explain it as -- to help sliding the different bands on and off. Each band has its own pins with the aid to help pinch it open and shut. Anybody who swaps watch bands know how frustrating it is to try and work with thin tiny pins and this is the opposite of frustration. It takes ten seconds maximum to swap a band. Each one is neatly stitched, with silver Invicta-emblem closures and two horizontal straps one is stitched in and the other will move freely along. I have tiny wrists and when I buy watches with links in them I have to remove one or two. These are no mess, one size fits all and extremely classy. The face is on the larger size and a quarter would fit on top of it barely touching the borders if that helps someone decide. I am so glad I got this.. I'm wearing it right now.
on May 29, 2014
so easy to switch out the bands, simple to tell the time, its a big face but i like that, the 'diamonds' are not very bright or blinggy but that is fine, they are subtle, and not very noticable, more of a 'texture' around the square face.
on April 1, 2013
I bought this watch as a present for my wife and she loved it. It is nice looking (Speccially for the price), The bands are really easy to change. The only small; drawback is that the bands are kind of rigid, so it is somewhat difficult to put it on, but I think that with time they will start softening a little.
By the way, it is not a small watch. It is big and specially thick. So if you are looking for something small and slim this is not for you.

UPDATE: My wife just called to tell me that the watch stopped working two times during the day and she had to re-adjust the time the same amount of times. I taught it would be a reliable watch because my father-in-law bought two of them a year ago and he is very happy with the, but it seemed not too much (At least in my case). It might be an isolated case, and I'm going to ask for an exchange.
on May 22, 2014
This is a fun watch. The packaging is terrific and the quality is good. Once received, I was not a fan of the black numerals on the white face, that is just my preference. However, the watch is made very nicely and sturdy. Overall I am pleased with it and it is a good weekend and fun watch.
on July 23, 2014
Great brand have seen it on Q V C for so much more then add the shipping and the watch was just way to much. As a prime member it was right up my ally and the shipping was free. Love the watch. The color bands now that is something total different I only wear two colors. Other then that I love it
on May 8, 2013
I bought this and it came in and I loved it, just loved it. I am replacing a really nice watch I have, so this is special, and boy, is it. I love te different bands, just fun and the colors go with everything.I am 47 years old, and I recommend this for anyone, LOVE IT.
on March 23, 2013
Watch arrived on opening the box the apperance was very nice a well done presentation, Given as a gift it was very well recieved
on May 12, 2014
I l like the watch very much, but it looks like someone was messing with the watch. If the watch was new the time on the watch would not be set and it was. But in all, it is a very nice watch and I love the bands that came with the watch is great! I know I will end up buying another watch. It was worth buying.
on June 3, 2014
This watch is amazingly gorgeous. I bought it for my Mom and she loved it. The face is big, but the strap is a little small. Other than that I would recommend purchasing this watch.
on May 6, 2014
Is a beautiful watch, strap not soft, don't feel very well, look forward to will be more soft. The crystal around the small, a larger point