5.0 out of 5 stars Killer deal
I couldn't pass up the offer on this watch I know the value of watches so when I seen the price I just had to
Published 4 months ago by Devon

1.0 out of 5 stars but thewatch I got was not as described
I don't usually write reviews for much of anything, but the watch I got was not as described. The band on watch I received was NOT ion-plated. The watch itself was quite nice and exactly what I wanted, but the band was much lighter than expected, and upon inspection was steel with some type of black material that felt like plastic covering most of the links.
Published 15 days ago by Prodigal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer deal, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12458 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Dial Black Ion-Plated Stainle... (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars but thewatch I got was not as described, September 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 28, 2014
ISRAEL GARCIA (Caracas, venezuela) - See all my reviews
SUPER WATCH ME I GET ALL PERFECT AND IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, I'M SATISFIED WITH THE SUPER Here

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta watch, June 24, 2014
This watch is as described ! So far, I haven't bought an Invicta watch that has been anything but great !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, May 6, 2014
This is an excellent watch! i`m very happy!
A lot of people said "is an excellent and beautiful watch". You shoud have one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watches are such a good deal, November 8, 2013
I bought this watch for my son for his birthday and he just loves it. He likes all the Invicta Watches that he has but loves this all black one. Amazon had the best prices that I could find and really good selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, August 15, 2013
This watch is so much nicer looking in person! It is heavy too! I purchased it as a father's day gift for my husband and he loved it! We especially liked the fact that it was not oversized like the other Invicta Men's watches we have seen!

5.0 out of 5 stars great look, August 12, 2013
i just needed a black watch that would look decent .. yet this invicta watch has surpass my expectation is great

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the price, August 7, 2013
I have had this watch for several months now and its a nice time piece. I set it to my citizen and it took weeks before it lost a few seconds compared to the other watch. For 1/4 the price its a nice option.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Seiko, June 20, 2013
Have had this watch for about a week now, good looks and seems to be good quality for the price, but it's not a Seiko. I needed a weekend "water resistant" beater watch for the boat & beach, so i hope this does the trick. I feel bad for anyone who would spend close to the $895 MSRP that was advertised for this watch. Some reviews comment on the watch being to heavy, not an issue for me. Removed 3 links and it fits and feels fine.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›