Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 20, 2013
Have had this watch for about a week now, good looks and seems to be good quality for the price, but it's not a Seiko. I needed a weekend "water resistant" beater watch for the boat & beach, so i hope this does the trick. I feel bad for anyone who would spend close to the $895 MSRP that was advertised for this watch. Some reviews comment on the watch being to heavy, not an issue for me. Removed 3 links and it fits and feels fine.
on May 21, 2014
I couldn't pass up the offer on this watch I know the value of watches so when I seen the price I just had to
on September 3, 2014
I don't usually write reviews for much of anything, but the watch I got was not as described. The band on watch I received was NOT ion-plated. The watch itself was quite nice and exactly what I wanted, but the band was much lighter than expected, and upon inspection was steel with some type of black material that felt like plastic covering most of the links.
on March 12, 2013
I love the watch, the black goes great with the silver/white in the face. the only qualm i have with it is that the second hand doesnt fall exactly on each line, which isn't really a huge deal because there is a smaller watch in it that counts seconds (if you really need to). Overall, good buy.
on July 26, 2014
i bought this watch july 2014, as i do not have an all black one, i received it before the delivery time. It is an excellent quality and great looking among so many other more expensive ones i have, i love it more. i recommend others not to miss it
on May 23, 2013
This is a great watch for the price, i took two links out and it fits so well it has a nice weight to it also. This watch is good for going out or great for sportsmen, i would defiantly advise others to purchase this watch if they were looking.
on August 15, 2013
This watch is so much nicer looking in person! It is heavy too! I purchased it as a father's day gift for my husband and he loved it! We especially liked the fact that it was not oversized like the other Invicta Men's watches we have seen!
on April 10, 2013
Used this watch for some time already. It is a really good quality product, especially for the price! I also received many good comments from my friends. They all think I paid a lot for it. Anyways, I totally recommend you that watch! :)
on April 5, 2013
This watch is a little heavier than I am used to but I was used to it within a few days. I was able to size this myself quite easily. Keeps good time so far and scratches on the crystal. A little smaller than a lot of Invicta watches.
on December 14, 2014
I though it would be the perfect size considering my boyfriend is a 26 And plays football, boy was I wrong. He took off one link but the rest were stuck and wouldn't come off. The watch works and he liked it so he kept it.

See 1 answered question