Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 24, 2014
This is the worst watch I've ever bought. It lasted two weeks and then broke. My jeweler tells me that Invicta sells watches with different tiers in quality. He likes Invicta watches and happened to be wearing a good quality Invitca when I spoke to him. But alas, this watch is not one of them. He told me that one of the keys is the type of movement. An Invicta with Japanese movement is a wise choice. One with Swiss movement, like this one, is of far inferior quality. I am trying to do a return now on this watch. Wish me luck...
on June 12, 2014
This watch looks good and expensive (almost identical to the OMEGA JAMES BOND watch). It's pretty big size wise and a bit heavy. The size gives it a very masculine look but not too big that you like a rap star. Nobody would ever guess it's under $100.
on February 18, 2014
I returned this watch (regretfully) after realizing that it was too large for my wrist.

I've been a fan of Invicta watches for a while and have owned several. They're well made, solid, and I've noticed no quality problems in either automatic or quartz movements. However, most of the Invicta line consists of models that easily exceed 46-47 mm in diameter. While I realize that large, chunky watches are fashionable with the younger set these days, they don't do much for us shorter/thinner types. Another problem is that buying online means that one has to trust the advertiser's measurements, and I've been "burned" by incorrect dimensions quoted in an ad, on Amazon and elsewhere. That doesn't appear to be the case here; the unit measured correctly.

Construction of the 12562 looks solid, with the usual attention to detail I expect from Invicta. Based on previous experience with this brand, water resistance is excellent (thanks partly to a screw down crown--I'll never dive without this feature). This is a very attractive watch, and if it hadn't been for the size problem, I would have kept it. I've ordered another, smaller Invicta with the same features but at 43mm width.
on November 11, 2014
POS! Had it for less then a month and it went dead. Looked great, felt great but if it doesn't work it becomes a useless bracelet! I thought it was the battery, go figure, dead after a month of having it and their news to me, this is totally dead, return it to Invicta.
on January 25, 2016
Bought this for my husband who has a few Invicta watches. He needed an everyday watch and at first was very happy with this one. However, for some reason the date on the watch skips ahead. He will set it to the correct day and then the next day, the date jumps 2 days ahead. Resets it again only to have it skips ahead again. It always happens, no matter how many times he fixes it. It does keep the correct time.
on December 24, 2015
THIS WATCH IS AMAZING!!!! It is priced as a steal. U willnot belive that this watch was under a 100 when u see it.t is built well and is a total eye catcher. I have a rolex and many expensive watches and this watch can hang with all of them. GET THIS WATCH!!! U will love it.I have one big problem with it though...the problem is I cannot afford to buy all the colors I want/LOL
on March 12, 2014
Great watch. Very classy and masculine. Perfect! Could not beat the price!!! Will be buying more Invicta's through Amazon.

Thank You!
on January 28, 2015
Great watch at a great price. Bought 2 , 1 for my employee and 1 for myself. Took it to the Bahamas swimming in the ocean and have never had any issues at all. I love Invicta and the prices and value. If you compare them to other brands they are a great value for the price. A lot of people think they are made in China ( maybe the cases on some) but most have a Citizen or Seiko movement in them. They have some Homage watches and they have some that are big like Diesels which use the same movements. I have 10 Invictas and never had a bit of problems. I'm sold in them.
review image
on April 9, 2014
Got the watch in and very happy with it. Very well packaged much to my surprize giving it being a watch under a hundred dollars. Watch wears well and has nice weight to it. Face is not too big and not too small, fits just right to me. Has a nice look to it...casual or dressed up the watch just has a good look to it. I will be buying more from invicta in the future. Very happy about this purchase!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 6, 2014
This is a large, thicker watch that is mistaken as a Rolex all the time. Sizes up well and it's comfortable. As far as a time piece it is extremly accurate, Highly Recommended.