5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
This is my third Invicta watch and it is my favorite! Very handsome blue face and bezel. Large diameter makes it easy to read and has a nice weight. Absolutely one of the most handsome watches I own, and I have a Rolex GMT II. This watch is an excellent value for the money.
Published 17 months ago by Tom

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch
I do like the watch. It is what it says it is and is beautiful. If build quality is important to you then I would recommend you buying the "Grand diver" versions of this watch type. It is a much better built watch. Don't get me wrong, this watch is nice and I enjoy wearing it.
Published 4 months ago by George Michael Yarbrough

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12563 Pro Diver Blue Carbon Fiber Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, April 28, 2014
This was my second Invicta purchase from Amazon in three weeks. The first was a Pro Diver model # 8932 purchased to wear at work. I liked it so much I decided to buy another for casual/dress wear. I chose the model # 12563 Pro Diver with blue carbon fiber dial and blue bezel. First this is a large, heavy, massive watch. Much larger than the #8932. Pictures of this watch on Amazon do not do it justice. This is a very beautiful watch with stainless steel case & bracelet & Swiss Quartz movement and for under $60.00 it can't be beat. A retail price of $795.00 is shown for this watch but I have a hard time believing that. I recommend this to any one in the market for a big attractive watch without a big price tag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, April 28, 2014
This watch is an excellent value. Great size and keeps great time. After the band was adjusted it's a very comfortable watch and great looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, May 14, 2014
Product was better than expected
loved the packaging
enjoyed that all manuals came with
had it sized same day as received and enjoyed much more
Invicta makes great products

5.0 out of 5 stars invicta pro diver blue, April 30, 2014
I just opened the box, amazing very well made. a little bit heavy but not uncomfortable. i must say this watch looks more expensive. like a $800 watch. definitively a "high en watch" i was looking at so many different brands,but prices were not affordable for me. i highly recomend this watch if you are on a "budget" like myself. i'm sure this is a great purchase. arrived well packaged with instructions and tags. if you have, normal to large wrists this will fit you well. swiss technology can't go wrong. will recomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrist Bling!, March 1, 2014
Ordered this watch with cautious optimism and was totally blown away with how good it looks. I owned a Rolex Submariner before so have high expectations and this timepiece exceeded them. I checked the accuracy and watch gained 1 second in the past day so much more accurate than my old Rolex which gained 4 seconds per day. The watch is bigger than most which I like adding a bling factor. The dial is really stunning and the weight is perfect similar to the Submariner. I am already looking at the green/black Invicta Pro Diver. The band is really large and I had to have 2 links taken out. I can't believe how affordable this watch is, below $100, feels like I'm stealing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, March 30, 2014
Dean (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
I own an Omega Seamaster, Tisot Touch and a few other high-end watches. That being said I am not a watch snob and I enjoy a great looking fashion watch that can really turn heads. This Invicta looks like a Rolex and is a very impressive timepiece. Amazing quality and looks for under $100! How can you go wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch., July 15, 2014
Great watch.....the blue carbon fiber on the dial is just grand........the first one got lost/mishandled by the carrier, Amazon was great in resolving the issue!........the watch is a bit large at 47mm but still looks very good on my 7" wrist.

5.0 out of 5 stars If thewatch wasn't practical, July 9, 2014
Never been one to buy into the high end watches. If the watch wasn't practical, rugged, and keep good time - I'm pretty hard on watches - then it didn't serve much purpose. I've worn G-Shock watches for thirty years in all types of environments and they had never failed. But this review is not about G-Shocks. I couldn't help but notice that several colleagues were sporting what looked to be very high end watches. Initially I thought they were Rolex's, Omega's and such. But much to my surprise they were all Invicta watches of one model or another (Quarts and Automatic). As I intimated, I wasn't one for flash but these watches appeared and felt both elegant and rugged. The consensus on performance, durability, and practicality were all very positive. I immediately wanted one. After reading numerous reviews and viewing numerous YouTube videos, I was sold. I was up in the air between a quartz and an automatic and decided on the 12563 Pro Diver quarts. I'm an avid scuba diver and recreational pilot. From both personal experience and general reviews quarts pieces tend to keep better time, although with the Invicta watches - based on my research - the performance characteristics between the two relative to maintaining time is negligible.

I received the watch within three days of ordering. The watch came in a white box which contained a handsomely made leather yellow watch box. The presentation was meticulous, elegant, professional. I almost did not want to take it out of the box. The watch was covered with protective film on the watch face, links, and locking clasp. I was immediately struck by it's size. I loved it. It's large but not overbearing. I took it out of the box and it just felt great in my hand. It has weight to it and just feels rugged. Its a beautiful watch. The watch band comes large. Meaning that it has to be sized to your wrist. But it is very easy to remove links. I sized mine in five minutes with a link remover tool that I also purchased and was very inexpensive.

I have yet to use this watch in a dive. I have not read any reviews or seen any videos that discussed the Invicta's performance in the water at depth. Now many would ask "why?" would I use this watch for diving, but it is suppose to be a dive watch after all. Most purchase this watch for the looks and I can't fault them for that. It's a beautifully masculine watch. But the watch should be practical relative to design specifications and intended purpose.

This was a great buy, extremely well priced, and I am very satisfied with it - not having dived with it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars is easy to read and I particularly like the magnified window ..., July 8, 2014
Bill Brenner (Flagstaff, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
This watch came exactly as pictured on Amazon. It has a large face, is easy to read and I particularly like the magnified window over the date. This watch impresses me as much as others I have seen for hundreds of dollars more. Keeps great time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›