4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch but not a chronograph
This is certainly an eye catcher and I would have given it a 5 star review except for one issue, not with the watch but with the seller... This watch is actually a Master Calendar aka Multifunctional watch. The details list chronograph and tachometer functions that do not exist on this time piece.

I still would have bought this watch had the description been...
Published 8 months ago by fuax

2.0 out of 5 stars to big
to big for my wrist, the watch itself is attractive
no other choice but to send it back. good looking watch
Published 6 months ago by maurice croudo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch but not a chronograph, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12643 Lupah Grand Collection Watch with Interchangeable Leather Straps Watch Set (Watch)

I still would have bought this watch had the description been correct because it is down right gorgeous, I've only wore it for 5 minutes before I found peoples eyes gravitating to my wrist.

Shipping was quick and packaged correctly. This will be a nice addition to my collection.

Seller, Please correct your description of this time piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, April 25, 2013
big foot (orlando florida) - See all my reviews
this is my 4th invicta watch. i love it.i love that it has 5 bands with it.now i can change the band too mach my mood it came in less time than i was givin.it was pakeged very well the band fits a big mans wrist very well thats the best part

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, March 14, 2014
This time piece is my first nice watch. Couldn't be anymore happy!!!!! Big! Heavy ! Bold ! And beautiful! Now if you don't like heavy watches, then this isn't for you! Comes with four bands (grey,dark green,black, and navy. I literally love this thing keeps great time! My first chronograph and I love it! Buy it buy it buy it!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars big and beautiful, February 17, 2014
This thing is huge. I'm 5'9" with a thin/athletic build and this takes up my whole wrist but I would buy it again its a beautiful watch the blue on the face pops and looks great with the gun medal case.

2.0 out of 5 stars to big, March 28, 2014
maurice croudo (BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
to big for my wrist, the watch itself is attractive
no other choice but to send it back. good looking watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every cent and more!, July 14, 2014
Can't beat the price. And quality
Watch looks like a $300-$400 watch.
Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice timepeice, June 25, 2014
I get compliments every time I wear this watch. People always ask who it's made by and are rarely surprised when I say Invicta. The leather bands are thick, sturdy and extra long. Even for my 9.5" wrist!

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery died!, June 24, 2014
This was a birthday present for my husband and 2 weeks after he got it, the battery died. We had to take it to a jeweler to get the battery replaced. The expense of that was not a huge ordeal but the point is, 2 weeks after receipt of the shipment, the battery should NOT have died. Was disappointing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 15, 2014
The only problem is being able to buy it! They jumped from $78.00 to $89.00 then $166.00 and now a whopping 399.00!! Every time I save my money they raise it more!! I guess they don't have the inventory to keep low prices!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to see the needles., June 6, 2014
This is a nice watch but the smaller dials are not easily seen. Even the correct time is not easily seen as the larger time needles blend in with the smaller dials and one has a real hard time distinguishing the exact time. Perhaps an ok watch for those with good eyesight but not for most people over 50 who need to use reading glasses when reading fine numerals and print. I have received a few comments on how nice it looks so I gave it three stars based on those comments.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›