Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on January 22, 2014
This is certainly an eye catcher and I would have given it a 5 star review except for one issue, not with the watch but with the seller... This watch is actually a Master Calendar aka Multifunctional watch. The details list chronograph and tachometer functions that do not exist on this time piece.

I still would have bought this watch had the description been correct because it is down right gorgeous, I've only wore it for 5 minutes before I found peoples eyes gravitating to my wrist.

Shipping was quick and packaged correctly. This will be a nice addition to my collection.

Seller, Please correct your description of this time piece.
on April 25, 2013
this is my 4th invicta watch. i love it.i love that it has 5 bands with it.now i can change the band too mach my mood it came in less time than i was givin.it was pakeged very well the band fits a big mans wrist very well thats the best part
on April 24, 2014
Another great timepiece from Invicta for my collection...over 40+ I am very pleased with this set as it is large - looks in charge. The bands are wider than my other Lupah sets and these colors expand the many wearing combinations. Very quick and easy to change bands. Lots of compliments! Overall I am completely satisfied with this Lupah Grand and would recommend it to family friends and anyone else that wants five great high quality watches for under $80 -you will not find a better deal on this watch set - and I can't forget to mention the nice storage case for the watch and bands.
Go ahead...buy one for yourself, your father or son or even your groomsmen! They will always WATCH your back!
on April 20, 2014
The watch look great a big one. Few issues it is an invicta so its not really quality. So remember this is only a watch to look nice nothing more. If you want a good mechanism go find another brand. But I like it for the look and that you get 4 extra bands to change.

Ok after looking up why they used for number 4 a IIII instead IV it is not a mistake but something some watch makers did for a long time. Something with balance and a story of a king who wanted it changed on some old clock. Again the watch is big looks good.
on June 6, 2014
This is a nice watch but the smaller dials are not easily seen. Even the correct time is not easily seen as the larger time needles blend in with the smaller dials and one has a real hard time distinguishing the exact time. Perhaps an ok watch for those with good eyesight but not for most people over 50 who need to use reading glasses when reading fine numerals and print. I have received a few comments on how nice it looks so I gave it three stars based on those comments.
on March 14, 2014
This time piece is my first nice watch. Couldn't be anymore happy!!!!! Big! Heavy ! Bold ! And beautiful! Now if you don't like heavy watches, then this isn't for you! Comes with four bands (grey,dark green,black, and navy. I literally love this thing keeps great time! My first chronograph and I love it! Buy it buy it buy it!!!!!
on June 24, 2014
This was a birthday present for my husband and 2 weeks after he got it, the battery died. We had to take it to a jeweler to get the battery replaced. The expense of that was not a huge ordeal but the point is, 2 weeks after receipt of the shipment, the battery should NOT have died. Was disappointing.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 7, 2014
What a wonderful watch and set, never thought it would so big and with a great case to go with it.
The watch is beautiful feels very comfortable on the wrist, the interchangeable straps are so easy to do.
Although the watch is not a chronograph, but a Multifunction watch, my husband still loved it just the same.
I would recommend this watch and package for gifts, for weddings (grooms men) christmas for the first time Invicta wearer.
Just a wonderful gift or self purchase, you won't be disappointed.
on May 8, 2014
Anniversary present for my hubby and he loved it! The Invicta box in came in was so impressive! The watch was amazing! The bands are easy to change out and the look is both classic and modern. Love this watch!!!
on February 17, 2014
This thing is huge. I'm 5'9" with a thin/athletic build and this takes up my whole wrist but I would buy it again its a beautiful watch the blue on the face pops and looks great with the gun medal case.