Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2014
I almost returned this watch, but it's growing on me. Pun intended there, because this watch is HUGE. Invicta has several models very close to this one (12643, 12645), and those reviews say the same thing--it's a really big watch. Even though it is bigger than I expected, that isn't necessarily bad thing. However, I'm nearly 200 lbs and I'm tightening this watch to the very last hole in the strap. With my other watches, that's not the case. Because of this, I don't love that the end of the strap is so visible when it comes all the way around back to the top of the watch. Another strike against it, ironically, is that it's hard to read the watch hands, even though it is so big and the watch glass actually magnifies it even more. This is because the blue hands get lost in all the dials, and you end up looking for the two white dots that mark the hour and minute hands. If you take a closer look at the picture, you'll see what I mean.

I do like how outrageous this watch is, though. It's almost a costume watch. I wouldn't say it looks cheap, but it doesn't look like 1000 bucks, either. It's rather ghetto fabulous. That's why I like this model, with the gold-colored plating and the faux alligator straps. This along with the size gives it an over-the-top look that I kind of like wearing right now. While I won't wear it every day (my spouse kind of hates it), the strap variations are still a nice touch. I would say if you are going to do a watch like this, go all out and get this model. As long as you know what you are getting, you won't be disappointed.
on June 10, 2014
I have bought this as a BD gift for my son. He is really into high end watches so I'm sure he will love it and be able to switch out the bands to match whatever he wears. His BD is a few months off but since this was a daily special I decided to buy early. Will update after this is gifted.
on December 4, 2014
It took some getting used to, since this isn't a chronograph design, but resembles one, meaning I messed up the settings a few times, since I own some models very similar to this that do have a chronograph function, and was accustomed to the buttons being there for timing, not changing the dial settings, but, my cluelessness aside, haha, this is a beautiful watch at a ridiculously low price. Keep in mind it has lower water resistance than most models Invicta sells, but it is more of a dress model obviously than a rough and tumble sports design. Also came with several options of interchangeable straps, something Invicta has offered on other models. I found one strap I liked best and kept it on, although all the straps are easy to swap out. Can't be beat, for the price, a terrific watch!
on September 29, 2014
This gives "looks better in person than in the pictures" a whole new meaning! This is a CLASSY watch! Wasn't sure if I would like the Rose and Blue combo, but it is stunning. Not as big as I thought it would be on my moderately sized wrist. The 5 colored straps will make it perfect for any casual or dressy outing.
BUY IT! You'll be glad you did!
on November 6, 2014
The watch as depicted in these graphics looks good. In real life, it is a huge clunker and an eye sore. The watch is bigger than my wrist and is heavy and uncomfortable. I made a big mistake buying this watch.
on November 24, 2014
I love the watch. It's just a little larger than I expected.
on September 15, 2014
This watch is AWESOME :-) Really great buy.
on December 31, 2014