Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 6, 2013
Really remarkable for their beauty, very practical for its interchangeable straps that will totally change your appearance, an excellent gift
on April 3, 2014
This watch is pretty big and a little heavy but I love it. I have worn it a few times and everyone notices and makes comments. The price is great for the watch and four leather straps. It is a very attractive and elegant watch.The packaging is awesome. Definitely an eye-catcher and I love the easily changeable straps.
on March 19, 2014
This watch surprised me by it's size. I wore it for a few hours and was used to the heft and in-your-face presence. Definitely an eye-catcher, it's very attractive and I love the easily changeable straps. As with all my other Invictas, this will become one of my favorite watches in no time. A special piece of jewelry that will be treasured for years.
on June 6, 2014
While I don't have any major complaints about the watch itself, I will not be buying another Invicta watch (I have several.) First, the amount of packaging (an outer sleeve cover, an inner box, covering a large leatherette box that held the watch and its extra bands) was incredibly wasteful and unnecessary. I'd be interested to know how much this added to the cost of the product.

Second, and more importantly, the 55-page generic instruction manual that was provided (and which is also shown on Invicta's website) did not include a single page that contained information about the confusing setting procedure for this watch. Not one single example in the manual was remotely similar to the system this watch uses for settings. For that reason alone, I would not purchase another product from this manufacturer. There are better options out there.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2014
I love the look and feel of this watch. The watch is big, as I expected. The small dials are indeed small but for me they are more of a fashion statement than useful for actual timing. I never adjust them, and no-one really looks at them in detail anyway. The watch is very comfortable. Have not used the interchangeable bands yet, but the clasps have a small lever that makes that easy enough. Will update if something negative comes up.
on February 18, 2014
Word's or pictures cannot , do this watch justice , my first lupah , and let me tell you I was just speechless when I opened the box , top quality all the way, and the price ,great variety of straps to choose from , and great colours, don't second guess this one , treat yourself,
on April 2, 2014
This timepiece is really well done and finely detailed. The additional watch bands are a real bonus, with a color for almost any clothing choice. The bands are easy to swap with the small spring loaded lever on each.

However, other Raters are so right when they say that this watch is HUGE. I'm 5'11" and 185 lbs; and the watch looks a little out of proportion for me. I know this is the style these days, but it still seems a bit much. So if you are young and/or bigger than me, then it should be fine. Again, the watch IS beautiful.
on March 19, 2014
I chose the watch for its beauty and price. And, I love the fact that you can swap out bands. Plus, it is SO EASY to swap the bands. I swapped bands everyday the first week just to see how easy it was and to coordinate colors. Now that I've been there, done that the brown and black bands are my favorite but it's nice to have options!

Finally, I love the 3 smaller dials! I had some difficulty setting the day, but when all else fails read the enclosed piece of paper and follow those directions! Worked like a charm! Date and 24 hour dial are easy to set. If you are looking for a large, stylish watch this may be just the watch for you! I know I LOVE mine! Thanks Invicta for hitting a home run with this watch!
on April 1, 2014
I have quite a few Invictas, and this is my third Lupah and one of my faves. Gold finishes are not my favorite, because I'm a more casual kind of guy and not really into bling. But the gold on this watch is a little more subdued and while it does work for dress, it also works for a kind of classic vintage. It's a real standout at a great price with multiple looks, I love it!
on June 6, 2014
I am well pleased with this timepiece! It is classic. The brown and black bands are sharp. Goes well with dress suit or casual look. The size of the watch is a grown man size. Not too big and gaudy looking but just right. And the price was very affordable. Purchase it if you can. You won't be disappointed. Trust me.