Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 18, 2013
I BROUGHT THIS WATCH CAUSE OF THE STYLE AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT I GOT THE WATCH AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BOX THE BOX IS HOT IT COMES WITH A CLOTH I GUESS THATS TO WIPE THE WATCH DOWN THE WATCH SITS LOVELY ON A PILLOW THE PRICE TAG SAYS 850 THE PRICE IS WORTH IT FOR A WATCH LIKE THIS IT IS HEAVY IF YOU WEARING IT YOULL KNOW YOUR WEARING IT IM IN LOVE AND I THINK IM GOING TO JUST WEAR INVICTA WATCHES FOR NOW ON
on March 29, 2013
Original Review:
very nice watch. note that it is a large watch, but that is what i wanted. already got several compliments.

After 45 days:
I had the internal small dial hand fall off inside the watch case. I had returned a similar model 30 days earlier for the same problem. I love the look of this watch, but the internal hands falling off of two separate watches is ridiculous. Invicta wants $28 to kick off a repair RMA, plus I pay shipping. This was only a $100 watch and it isn't worth the hassle.
on November 21, 2012
This was a gift, its a very nice watch looks really nice was exactly what I expected very nice recommend it nice design of Invicta Watches 5 stars
on December 16, 2013
Nice watch, great price. The time never stays set to the correct time. I don't know if this is an Invicta issue or a battery issue. Not too big of a problem considering the sale price.
on April 14, 2013
This watch is very nice. It was well worth the low price I got it for on here. I would love to purchase a similar watch whenever I get the chance.
on December 28, 2013
very masculine, is exactly what i need for my brother , the perfect gift to use , very very fancy .
on June 17, 2014
My boyfriend loved the watch. He loved the extras that were on it. Would definitely recommend! The watch looks more expensive than the price I paid.
on August 2, 2014
very nice watch
on July 25, 2014
Beautiful watch! Purchased as a gift for my 18-yr-old son and he loves it! Has some weight to it and feels like a quality piece. Has a classic look with some updated features like the larger dial. My son said the style was exactly what he's been looking for.
on August 3, 2014
This watch looks great. It didn't keep time though. The 2nd day I had it, I had the battery replaced by a professional. It still kept losing time. Pretty disappointed.