4.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published on November 17, 2012 by Sayeef Khan

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps Too Long For Smaller Wrists
I choose this rating because the straps are a little to long for my smaller wrist. The advertised product should explain the length of the strap as small medium or large. If I had known the length of the strap I would not have bought it. I will drill an extra hole in the straps so that I can wear the watch comfortably.
Published 24 months ago by Ken Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12802 Specialty Collection White Dial Nylon Watch Set with Four Interchangeable Straps (Watch)
I like to collect watches from all over, and I have a few time pieces from Invicta. I recently was looking for a simple watch I can wear for everyday use and stumbled upon this watch. So I bought this watch from another website on sale, however not as good of a price as being offered on Amazon. Now, that being said I am going to be reviewing this watch in categories so you can decide if it is right for you.

Body - the body of this watch is made of stainless steel. It is about 42-43 millimeters wide and the thickness is roughly around 12mm. If your not so sure about the millimeters, it is an average size face and a slim body. The dial is a classic combination of black and white, with the seconds hand being red. It is a very classic look but has a sporty edge to it, enabling it to go great with casual attire. The dial window is crafted from mineral crystal and is scratch resistant but however if it comes in contact with something sharp, it will leave scratches. That being said, the body does look and feels somewhat cheap which kind of concerns me on its durability. However overall it's a good presentation for a simplistic watch.

Movement - The movement of this watch is the most basic, a japanese quartz. Now if it concerns you, I do own many watches that have a japanese quartz movement from brands such as fossil, seiko and they all keep great time and has a long run time on one battery. Also, having other invicta watches that function on a japanese quartz movement, I have not ran into any problems over the years and they usually keep great time with a couple of seconds differential if timed with the atomic clock.

Strap - The strap of the watch is created from nylon and comes in 4 different color combinations giving you the ability to switch them to match your outfit or mood. Having a neutral color dial such as white, it enables all the straps with different color combinations to look great. They however feel and look cheap and I decided to get a silicone strap and install that on my watch because I did not like the nylon straps at all, but that is just my own preference and if your a fan of nylon, then you should favor the straps provided. It might be difficult to switch the straps at first but after one or two times, it should be a breeze. The length is for an average wrist about 8 to 8.5 inches.

Overall it is a good simple watch, and gives you the ability to wear casually everyday with different outfits. I have never had any bad experience before with Invicta watches and so far this product seems to be reliable (I will update if it breaks or anything goes wrong). At the end of the day keep in mind you are getting what your paying for, and that being said if your looking for an everyday cheap watch, this is a good choice. Hopefully I helped! let me know if you have any questions or comments.

UPDATE 2/22/2013 - After almost a year since my purchase, this piece has been holding up very well and I have yet to encounter a problem. Still works great and I recommended it highly if your looking for an everyday watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 9, 2012
Kevin (Oklahoma City, OK, United States) - See all my reviews
Love the watch and all the different interchangeable bands. Haven't found anything yet it doesn't look good with. I am very pleased with this purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Straps Too Long For Smaller Wrists, December 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, December 24, 2012
It's a really nice watch and blows the similar timex out of the water (quality wise).

I haven't stopped wearing it since I received it. The only down part was that for the bands I received 2 identical ones and unfortunately it was the green/orange band. So, I'm missing a black band which would have been really nice to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Invicta., December 12, 2012
Kirsy Martinez (miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I love
This is a beautiful gift for my son, Invicta is my favorite and of the, is versantil, and this model is practical and youthful
thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch but broke 2nd day I wore it, November 27, 2012
Delivery was great. Watch was great when I first received it, but on the 2nd day of wear, a bar fell off and was lost.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look's nice, but cheap, November 27, 2012
So I bought this watch for $40 on sale here, it arrived on time and everything. The nylon straps feel great, no bother and the time is very easy to read quickly. I started wearing it normally and it looked and felt really nice,but after exactly a week the bar that goes under the strap to hold it broke. I went to grab onto something and it just became lose and I lost it, now I don't have a replacement. $40 down the drain..

UPDATE:I found replacement spring bars but they won't be necessary since I just took one from one of the included straps I won't use. Still, they shouldn't be coming off so easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 26, 2012
I play golf in Florida and we sweat alot in the summer time. I love the nylon watch band, sweat does not affect it and because it is one piece, if one of the pins breaks you do not lose the watch, it just flops on the other pin. This is a nice watch. I have been buying cheap watches because I don't want to lose a nice expensive watch. This watch fits the bill. I am 63 years old and I can see this watch even in the sunshine. I love this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good introduction to Invicta, November 23, 2012
Got this on the Deal of the Day for $49.99. Just starting my watch collection, so this is my first watch I'm starting with. It's a good low priced entry into Invicta or for any starting watch collection. I will say I have a very small wrist and tend to like my watches very tight. I have to set the strap all the way to the very last position, and would have liked one more for it to fit tighter. Nice to have 4 different bands, but the only downside to this watch is that the fabric bands are a little uncomfortable. I've never had a fabric band watch before, so it may just take a little getting used to.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor deal even at $39, November 17, 2012
I bought a similar watch from Invicta for the same price a couple of months ago. I have since discovered that it is not at all water resistant, and the second hand has fallen off the spindle. These are terrible watches and will not last beyond a short honeymoon period. Look elsewhere.