Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on November 26, 2012
It's a really pretty watch & was a steal for the price. However if the fact it has Diamonds on it is what draws you, don't let it. The diamonds are so small they're not the least bit noticeable or sparkly. I gave a 3 for that reason. Shipping was very quick though!
on November 27, 2012
Just amazing it is so beautiful. I got this at a great price too. Heavy and solid. Very well packaged too
on April 14, 2014
This is one of the most elegant watches I've seen. If they had offered it in a 27mm face it would be on my wrist right now. I have a small wrist and for me, the large face prevented the elegant look I was after. I think the face is much bigger than it looks in the photo. But the photo also doesn't show how nice combination the mother of pearl, stainless steel and hint of diamonds look when put together. But check the specs on the diameter of any watch you are looking at and compare it what you have that you like to make sure the face looks right for you. As far as the diamonds, you don't really see any diamonds, as other reviewers have mentioned, but they do give it a nice sparkle, hence the " diamond accented" claim is more accurate. And for this price, you really don't expect to see them do you? Beautiful job, just hope they consider a smaller face for those who want something a little more subtle.
on October 24, 2013
I really like the looks of this watch -- it's exactly what I wanted. I am, however, having a terrible time opening and closing the clasp. I've never had one of this type before and am not familiar with its workings. I could use a few tips.
on November 12, 2014
I've owned Invicta watches in the past and absolutely love them. I love this watch. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is I can't read the date. It's too small. I'm tiny and it is heavy but I like that. I was concerned that it would be way too big for me but it's not. I just wish I could read the date.
on February 5, 2013
I have purchased several invicta watches (5 this year alone) I Love Invicta and it is now my watch of choice. That being said, I was very disappointed in this watch! It looked so much better in the pic on line. The diamond chips were not even chips and had NO sparkle to them. If you are looking for Mother of Pearl, prepare to be disappointed as it is Not! I own several pieces of Mother of Pearl jewelry and this watch is a very poor imitation of that! On the positive side, It has the feel and workmanship of an Invicta watch and that is why I gave it 3 stars. If you are looking for a good watch, you have found it....if you are looking for something with a little bling or a mother of pearl look, this is NOT the watch for you.
on October 22, 2013
Really good looking watch! It is pretty, the mother of pearl face looks beautiful with the silver Roman numerals and while the diamonds are VERY small, they add a nice little 'bling' with the case accents. The watch size is in between a regular and boyfriend size styles which makes it easier to read without being very large and trendy. Should be a great watch for now and many years to come.
on February 11, 2013
Wasn't sure if I would like this watch as I am partial to the ceramic band watches, but it is really nice. I like the weight and the face. This is my 4th or 5th Invicta watch and so far I have not been disappointed by any of them.
on May 29, 2014
I love everything about this watch. I tried the watches with the huge faces and they were just too overwhelming. This is the perfect size watch for me. It has a good weight to it and I like that it only has the date on it. I don't need all the other bells and whistles that some other watches have on the face of the watch. I just need to have some of the links removed for it to be perfect. Also, loved the reasonable price.
on February 14, 2013
I love it! My watch will need at least four links taken out of the band because it is much too large by a jeweler.
This watch keeps good time, the dial is large enough for me to read without my glasses.