5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this watch!!!
I absolutely love this watch! It is a chunky and heavy feeling watch. I love the subtle gold tones with the stainless steel. I received it as a gift today for my b-day and I couldn't wait to put it on so I sized it myself with my kit I purchased here on this site. I love the gold roman numerals. The mother-of-pearl face has such a nice touch.
The diamond accents are...
Published on December 2, 2012 by KS

1.0 out of 5 stars Not want it looks like in the picture
I order this watch for my self. The watch on the web looks amazing. When the package arrived it was very well presented but when I open the box it was a total disappointment. This watch looks so cheap!!!
I will be returning this item. I am very dissatisfied with this product.
Published 17 months ago by Beautifulmom

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this watch!!!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12805 Angel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Diamond Accented Watch (Watch)
The diamond accents are super small though so you do have to look really close to see them. Overall this is just a beautiful watch to add to my collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not want it looks like in the picture, September 5, 2013
I will be returning this item. I am very dissatisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars From me... to me :), December 14, 2012
I bought this for myself...it's one of the best presents I've ever received...I never buy anything for myself, but I saw this beautiful watch and decided to buy it. When it came and I opened the "yellow" box it was beautiful and I am VERY pleased....Merry Christmas to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fashion Watch, January 21, 2014
I went from my 15 year old Rado that gave out, to this thick heavy watch, but it is fun and much more stylish. It would be perfect if the case was not so thick and was the same or closer to the thickness of the band. I love the invisible clasp and find it easy to open/close. Price is unbelievable for the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, May 4, 2013
this watch is very beautiful their appearance is elegant, have a high quality, the price value is correct.
excellent article, I got just what I expected, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta women's watch Angel Mother-of-Pearl, February 19, 2013
This is a beautiful watch. It is large, but not an overly large watch. It's a great watch for some one thats looking for the larger dial,but has a smaller wrist. It is a perfect size. It is keeping good time and date. Purchased in December of 2012 .......Sally T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, February 1, 2013
A beautiful addition to all my classy bling! A must have for tat sporty but classy! I love it and so comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars My mother was thrilled with it!, January 19, 2013
I give this as a gift for x-mas to my mom and she is more that happy with it!
She loved everything about it when she opened it and still has zero complaints or negative things to say about it!
I have seen the watch and it looks like a watch that costs 3-4 times what I paid for it!
My mom swims every morning with it on and it has held up to its water proof claim.
You definitely get your money's worth and more with this watch!
Includes a Nice case and box too

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Watch, January 16, 2013
I love everything about this watch except the way that it opens.....that may be a good thing in the long run.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch., December 25, 2012
This was a Christmas present that my wife is very happy with. It is the right size for women with small wrist. looks very elegant without being over top, which tends to make some watches look cheap. Traditional style with just a flash of bing.
She loves it.