Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 12817 Pro Diver Black Dial Diamond Accented Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 6, 2015
Gave this to my husband as a Christmas gift and he loves it!! He gets compliments on it almost everywhere. He really likes the size of the face. He's a taller/bigger guy and smaller watch faces don't look right, this one looks great!

Updating review to add- he Frequently gets asks about his "submariner by Rolex" then he tells them it is Invicta as he laughs. I got this on sale before Christmas for a good deal off, plus a gift card option when I signed up for the Amazon card. I practically got paid to buy it. He really loves it and reminds me almost daily how much he likes it.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this watch because it reminded me of a Rolex I once had that cost at least $1500 more. At $100 on cyber Monday, this watch has a quartz movement, versus the Rolex actual timepiece. Build quality is comparable to the Rolex....and for 100 bucks....
on January 22, 2013
this watch has already taken a beating and keeps on ticking! It's everything you could want from a high quality watch without having to pay the thousands of dollars other are paying for the exact style.
on June 23, 2015
Bought for my 14 year old. He wanted a watch for graduating 8th grade. Well I'm an invicta fan myself have a few. And this one is very very nice for the money! I highly recommend it. Beware the demands are small and the dial is 47mm large. But really looks like a Rolex from the coin bezel to the hands! Sharp and to the point this piece.
on May 15, 2014
Big watch. Looks like a giant R-o-l-e-x. I prefer larger watches. I also have this model with the automatic movement which I prefer, but the quartz movement in this watch is good quality and keeps perfect time. I don't know if Invicta is making Pro Divers with diamonds anymore, so I bought several different models including this one.
on December 26, 2012
Item was just as described and shipped quickly! Great product. Gave it as a Christmas present and my boyfriend loved it! I don't know where they get the value of over $500 because most places sell it around $100, but I still think it was worth the amount paid.
on December 5, 2012
Many/most "Diver" watches I have seen are actually everyday wear watches that you may also dive with. This one is in the same category. This watch is somewhat heavy and large for a casual wear watch relatively compared to your average watch). The band size is listed as "standard." My wrist diameter is a little over 8.5 inches, and I was concerned the watch band would be too small. In fact, the band is still nearly a half inch larger than my wrist. I called Invixta "tech support" and they sent me brief instructions on how to remove a link from the band. After removing two links the watch fits me fine. By the way, removing links involves some tiny tools (suggested paperclip is not nearly strong enough to push the link pins...) You may have to take this to a watch repair place to have them remove the links for you.

On the good side- it is beautifully made and designed. I am hopeful it is reliable and wears well for many years.
on December 24, 2012
I checked prices on this great quality watch and this was an amazing bargain. When I took it to my local watchmaker to have it sized, he told me that h can't even order a replacement face for what I paid for the entire watch. I love it!
on December 4, 2012
This is the first "nice" watch I have ever purchased and I am very pleased so far. The bracelet links were all easy to remove and got the rest of the watch adjusted with ease. I was a little surprised that the diamonds are so small, but was a little concerned that I was going to look too flashy. What they add is a nice subtle touch. Though the watch is on the big side, I like that it's not overly large. My two complaints are that the luminescence on the hands and dial does not last a long time once you are in a dark room. As well the second hand is not accurate in comparison to the minuet/hour markers on the dial, though the watch keeps time very well. All in all, for the price, this watch is a superb value.
on February 12, 2014
I searched tons of watches and after reading reviews loved and ordered this one for my boyfriend. It is an extremely nice watch and does look like the picture! However it's a lot bigger than I expected as far as the face goes and a little "heavy duty". Overall really nice watch though - the date does have a magnifying lens over it just FYI! I would recommend!

See 1 answered question