5.0 out of 5 stars good looker
Great looking watch. It has the expensive look and even though the diamonds are quiet small it will sparkle under certain light. I received this watch with 3 other items. They came in 2 parts but on time. I have eight Invicta watches but this by far is the best looking...and I also like the magnified date at 3 o'clock.
Published 23 months ago by Lawrence Harasansky

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype
This is a good watch. It is big, very solid, and appears very well made with quality materials. It has a beautifully clear face and hands and the screw down crown id great for pool and diving use.
BUT don't believe the hype about this watch normally selling for $795. I couldn't find anyone anywhere selling it for more that $135. And at that price it is a good buy.
Published on December 16, 2012 by Scott Milne

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12818 Pro Diver Blue Dial Diamond Accented Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars good looker, February 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's Watch, December 29, 2012
Gave this to my husband for Christmas. He really loves it! He even said the face matched his eyes. Fantastic price for fantastic product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations met, December 28, 2012
First time Invicta buyer, and loving my wrists appearence wearing my Invicta. Would buy at least 4 more watches before 2013's over.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PURCHASE, December 5, 2012
I LIKE IT VERY MUCH I DO RECOMMEND IT I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE GREAT GIFT SHE WILL THINK YOU WENT TO JARROD

4.0 out of 5 stars good, March 18, 2014
I liked the design and material, came on time, good product I recommend is what I expected good stuff, good good

1.0 out of 5 stars DISSAPOINTED, December 13, 2012
Band broke within 7 days of use. Amazon would not replace watch - it was a 25th anniversary gift from my wife. Only gave refund - EXTREMELY dissapointing for such an expensive watch.

I should also say, that it would have been nice if I was offered a chance to exchange the watch for another of the same unit. Since this posting I found the same watch, on Amazon, for the same price, and reordered it yesterday.

Invicta is a great time piece and that is why I reordered the same watch a second time. If you look at this watch, it is by far one of the best watches for the value - you can't go wrong with Invicta.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch - little blingy but not too much so, March 26, 2014
The white diamonds are a nice touch, not too blingy but definitely picked up by the light in a tasteful sense...

Overall the watch is big and a little blingy but has a reliable quartz movement and I expect to have no trouble with it.

I do enjoy wearing it and wear it more often than I would have thought that I would.

Recommended to anyone knowing this is a larger watch and realize that it will get a lot of attention, some of which will expose the fact that its a lower end watch....

1.0 out of 5 stars Too large, March 16, 2014
The face of this watch is way too large and my husband has a huge wrist and hands. It looked like a cheap toy because of the large face. The band is attractive, he traded this in for another invicta watch with a smaller face and it looks much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, February 18, 2014
Excellent arrive . Exactly how it was seen in amazon. I bought it for a gift for Valentin Day for my husband and he love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›