5.0 out of 5 stars It's big, but really beautiful!
I just love it. My wrist is small but it looks ok, the colour is nice and the roman numbers make the difference.
Published 24 months ago by Gloria Garcia

1.0 out of 5 stars The plating is not thick enough.
After 3 days of wear there were noticeable spots of stainless steel showing all the way through on the bracelet. Had to return defective.
Published on December 23, 2012 by Loyd W Sellers Jr

5.0 out of 5 stars It's big, but really beautiful!, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12821 Pro Diver Rose Dial Diamond Accented Watch (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars The plating is not thick enough., December 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars X-Mas gift for myself!, December 14, 2012
The watch came in a few days, with it's huge yellow box & warranty details... It looks great, & I have gotten nonstop compliments on it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!!!, January 10, 2013
I would recommend this watch. Keeps great time and is very bueatiful. Does come large, so links will need to be removed. Local watch shop had no problems removing links.

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife liked it, January 10, 2013
I trust the Invicta brand to give you value for your money. I have been buying Invictas for 10 years and I have never had any of my 6 Invictas stop working. My wife loves the rose gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invicta rose gold watch, December 16, 2012
Bought this watch for wife and she is very happy with it. Watch arrived quickly. I would recommend this watch to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great watch!, January 4, 2013
I love the look of this watch more than my Movado. I did not think this was possible. It is stylish and classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, December 23, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my mother in law and was impressed with how pretty the watch is. I haven't given it to her yet to see what her reaction is, but am betting she likes is as well as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 15, 2012
I bought this for my wife, and she absolutely loves it. It was easy to adjust the size of the band. It isn't too big and clunky. Nice and solid design.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbed off!, April 9, 2014
Received this as a gift for Christmas. I was happy with it until I noticed it tarnishing, and the rose plating is rubbing off. Stainless steel showing through in multiple places. Had I known it was poorly crafted, I would have bought a Fossil, at least I know they last, and their "original price" isn't $900.