Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 30, 2012
I bought this watch and the Invicta Men's 12828 Specialty Blue Dial Watch on black Friday and 3 days later they arrived! Kudos on the fast delivery.

The watch looks and feels great. I was a bit hesitant to buy them at first because I assumed they were going to be too heavy; however once I put it on, I noticed it's doesn't weight my hand down which is a huge plus for me.

The watch is visually stunning, as in... IT LOOKS GREAT. I highly recommend to purchase this watch as it's not as expensive as others out there, and the quality is superb.
on December 8, 2012
I've got so many Invicta's each one is more beautiful than the one before ... but they're all so nice and pleasing to the eye ... I love them all and the quality is so awesome.. not to menton Amazon.com and the fine way they take care of their customers ... truly i don't know what i'd do without Amazon and Invicta .. Two awesome companys to deal with .. I love the contrast of the rose gold and brown face on this model Invicta and the price is so nice..I think the price made me order it and I am never unhappy with any Invicta;;
on December 17, 2012
This watch is just what I was looking for. This will be only a "go out" watch so I didn't any kind of calendar function. The dial is easy to read, it is simple but elegant and it goes with my brown clothes.
on March 23, 2013
Watch was delivered on time and I very good condition. Watch is very good looking and has a large face (not overly big) .Had to remove 2 links from the band and it fits perfect. Can be used as a casual or dress watch. I have 3 other Invicta watches and really like them all.
on December 16, 2012
I like the watch a lot it is simple but elegant. I did have to look up online how to adjust the band. It would have been nice if the instructions were included with the watch on the adjustment of the band.
on January 10, 2013
It seems to be good. But little bit bulky. Dial fininshing is good and also overall look is good. The weight of the watch is higher than the normal one. Not suitable for casual wear.
on January 25, 2013
This watch is great and was a great price. The brown really compliments my suits when i'm wearing tan, brown or blue. This is my fourth purchase of an invicta watch.
on June 3, 2013
This was a gift for my Husband. He absolutely loved the watch. It is very sharp looking with the brown face and the Invicta watches are classy looking.
on December 28, 2012
gave this as a gift to my father for christas. He seemed very pleased with it. Large watch, nice and heavy if thats something you like in a watch
on January 2, 2013
Can't go wrong for the price. Its a great looking watch and I would recommend it for all those looking for a sensible watch at a great price.