4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch
Other than the watch being a little heavey I love it. I didn't think about how heavey stainless steal was but once I got use to wearing it, it didn't really bother me.
Published on December 4, 2012 by Carla Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars BUTTERFLY WATCH
WELL I RECIEVED THE WATCH AND WAS'T EXPECTING IT TO BE SO LARGE. IT IS BEAUTIFUL, IT WAS A GIFT AND SHE LOVED IT
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, December 4, 2012
Carla Hall (Waldorf, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12833 Pro Diver Silver Dial Crystal Accented Butterflies Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch:), June 27, 2013
This watch is beautiful. I have several nice looking watches, but, this is the one I put on every day. I almost didn't buy it because the pictures just didn't do it justice. I like a bigger watch face because my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, this is the perfect size. I can read it, but, it is not so big that it looks like a mans watch. Great watch; great value.

3.0 out of 5 stars BUTTERFLY WATCH, February 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique design, February 15, 2013
Michele S. (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - See all my reviews
Invicta is my top choice for watches as they are very well made yet affordable and this one caught me with the beautiful design. Very feminine and yet classy. I wear it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, January 15, 2013
Got this on the goldbox deal of the day for $39!! The packaging was top notch. I've been scooping these up at deal time for Birthday presents. Great quality and low price.
S

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, January 8, 2013
TEKZ1 (FLORIDA USA) - See all my reviews
butterflys inside are awesome and it looks great only minor set back that to take links off its a bear it uses very small screws.
but all in all she loved it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I needed, January 3, 2013
Laura Denne (Ojai, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I got this watch during one of Amazon's speed deals. Unfortunately it was too big and quite heavy. Not feminine at all. And I couldn't for the life of me figure out how the latch worked. I returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, bigger than expected, December 25, 2012
This is a nice watch but much larger than I expected. I saw the dimensions provided and read another review complaining of the watches size but ordered it anyway because it was a great price ($68 on sale around Christmas). My wife is petite, (5'/115lbs) and she felt it was too big for her frame. Product was as described and overall a very nice, solid watch-just a little bigger than expected. I will try to return or feel confident I can sell for at least what I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 23, 2012
Beautiful watch, a little big so I wasn't sure if I would keep it, but all my friends LOVE it ! I have another Invicta and have loved it for five years. The price was GREAT !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive Watch, December 22, 2012
This watch looked unique with the butterflies on the dial and my wife likes watches, so i bought it as a surprize. The watch has a steel band and my wife normally stays away from metal bands because her wrist is small and she thought that sizing it to fit her would be too difficult or impossible. I was able to take 3 links out of one side and 2 out of the other to make the watch fit perfectly. She loves it and thinks it is beautiful.