Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on November 29, 2012
I think this watch is absolutely beautiful! It's stylish and well made. However, if you are looking for a lightweight, dainty watch, this is not the watch for you. If you read the specs, you will see that this is a large-faced watch and is heavier than most women's watches. The face of the watch is pretty much the entire width of my wrist, but I have very small wrists. It has everything that I was looking for in a watch: date window (and it even has a magnifier over that so you can see it without bringing your hand up to your face), second hand, illuminated hands for night reading, and it's pretty much waterproof. Great price for the quality.
The band was way too big for me, but I just googled how to remove links on the Invicta, and there were several sites with instructions and even videos. It was time consuming, but much better than paying a jewelry store to do it for me.
I'm hoping this watch will last a very long time. I've only been wearing it a few days, so I'll have to update after I've had it a little longer to vouch for the lifespan.
Overall, I would recommend this watch to someone who wants a practical watch and not a dainty "for-looks" accessory.
on November 30, 2012
It's big, it's heavy, you have to take it to a shop to have the links removed, those are just the facts about Invicta. If you want something delicate, this brand is not for you! The picture is a very good depiction, it has a bit more "bling" in person because the flowers sparkle. It's a very sturdy watch and can take a beating so if you're looking for a larger, pretty, tough watch, you found it!
on August 5, 2015
Love the design, weightand feel. But I am constantly having to reset the time. I am very active and the side dial pops out and either spins to a new time, or stops counting time all together. I'm getting tired of having to reset it every day
on December 8, 2012
It's a great looking watch. Yes it's big. Took it to jeweler for sizing. the cost offset the sale but I was happy with the watch. It was easy to read under water, for six months and then the water seeped in. I called Invicta and they recommended I send it to their repair center in FL with proof of purchase. I sent it priority mail along with a letter detailing issues, proof of purchase and all my contact information. USPS tracking system was never able to confirm it's whereabouts. I called Invicta and they hadn't seen it either. I waited two months and Invicta told me they sent me a dozen emails. When I asked to confirm the email address they had a typo. Then they asked me for a credit card to cover $28 charge for them to analyze the watch regardless of the warranty. Their customer service, their tracking system, their methods and quality leave much to be desired. Unfortunately, while I awaited news of my watch, I bought another Invicta through Amazon. I've had it only a few weeks and it already falls behind in time. I dare not wear it under water for I may have to sent it to the repair shop and pay another $28.
on December 9, 2012
This watch is just too big for the average woman. It has way too many links and really looks like a man's watch on your wrist. I know I won't wear it, even though I wanted a watch with a face that is large enough to see and read quickly.

I plan to use it as my "white elephant" gift this year....but I suspect who ever gets it as their white elephant won't
wear it either.

Even on sale it wasn't worth it.
on January 16, 2013
If you are used to wearing a delicate "women's" style watch or you currently wear something made of plastic, this watch will seem heavy to you. However, it's so beautiful that you should wear it until you get used to it:-) I love the weight of it, the size is perfect, it's stunning, & every time I wear it I get complimented on it. Yes, it is long enough to fit my husbands wrist but it just makes sense that they would do that in order to meet the needs of every customer. I had to remove 2 links, no jeweler needed, it's easy to do, & there's plenty of videos on the Internet to show you how to do it.
on December 11, 2012
I just got this watch in the mail and had to comment on it. It's gorgeous! I love it so very much! It is a big, heavy women's watch, definitely not for the petite or someone who wants a dainty watch. The flowers really make it girly and I don't think I will ever take it off! I'm so glad I bought this watch for myself!
on December 3, 2012
I love the watch, I think it's really sharp. When I read the product description for size, it said women's average. This is large! I have average sized wrists and this is huge. I will have to take it to a jeweler to see if it can be made smaller.
on December 9, 2012
This watch is very pretty. Quite heavy and a bit large compared to what I'm used to, but altogether, I love it and have not taken it off since I have received it! The bracelet was huge on me, but a jeweler fixed that in under 5 minutes!
on December 21, 2012
This is a really cute fun watch! I'm debating whether to keep it or give it to my niece! I have a hard time finding watches that I really like and this caught my eye! Good price too.