4.0 out of 5 stars me gusta es un buen producto
el reloj en realidad es fantastico, llego a tiempo y con la calidad de invicta, es tal como se muestra en las imagenes, lo recomiendo
Published 21 months ago by oscar guerrero cortez

2.0 out of 5 stars Second hand of watch sometime skips a second.
I bought this watch day before yesterday. Watch looks good and time is showing correctly. But what I observed is sometime 'second hand' stops and then skips a second. For. ex. if it stops at 15 then it will skip 16 and jumps directly to 17. This is very weird behavior.
Dont expect such kind of silly faults in such a good piece.
Published 16 months ago by vinod patwal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Second hand of watch sometime skips a second., April 28, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12843 Specialty Chronograph Silver Dial Watch (Watch)
Dont expect such kind of silly faults in such a good piece.

4.0 out of 5 stars me gusta es un buen producto, December 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good looking watch, IMHO, but..., November 28, 2012
it is heavy, large, and although I don't consider myself a small person by any means, I had to remove 4 links and set the band to it's tightest setting to fit me properly. Removing the links is a real pain; my "special tools" included a safety pin which I clipped the point, and then I used a pair of pliers to be able to apply enough force at the tip to remove the band pins. The watch itself seems to be keeping good time after the last two days of use and the chronograph functions work well although I've only used those sporadically. I do wish the luminescence was brighter and didn't decay quite so quickly. Still, overall, I am very pleased with the purchase and of course Amazon Prime shipping was fast and reliable.

1.0 out of 5 stars No time to tell, May 4, 2014
I ordered this watch for my Husband for his birthday in December 2013, when the time sprung forward a few month later my husband tried to change his watch and the pin was unable to be pulled out to set the time. I took this to a watch repair service and was told the entire insides of the watch need to be replaced. We went for two more quotes both over $100. I could purchase a new watch for less than this. I am very disappointed in this purchase. Love the look of the watch, but it does not tell time anymore which defeats the purpose of the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, April 16, 2014
Nice looking casual watch. I will definitely be purchasing another one in the near future looking for a bigger watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a nice watch, April 10, 2014
Watch is amazing you will probably have to get some links taken out but it has a really nice weight to it and I got it at a great price. You can where to the office or just out on the town.

1.0 out of 5 stars I RECEIVED A BROKEN WATCH!, March 21, 2014
I have just returned back from being out of state for the last month. I got this watch as a gift for my husband. When I arrived home Monday, I expected to see him in the watch but he explained to me that the watch was not working. He explained that the chronograph in the watch doesn't function as it should. I went to jeweler yesterday and it was also confirmed that the chronograph is in fact broken. Now when I come to try and replace the watch, I find out that I'm past the timeframe (that of which I was not made aware of) The watch is beautiful and now my husband can't even wear it. Are these watches checked before they leave? If so, someone should be losing their job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to reviews, September 13, 2014
The glass has broken for no apparent reason. Did not fall not was it hit, but it has split horizontaly. I must now throw the watch away, which is a pity as it was a good looking watch. I blame myself for NOT PAYING attention to many negative comments about Invicta watches and purchasing one in the first place. I definately WOULD NOT RECOMEND this watch to any one.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast and good condition, April 2, 2014
did not see the detail clearly on the watch face.saw it when received item.detail brings out the quality of the watch.item received in good condition

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, February 28, 2014
It is cheap and looks very good, it is going to be hard do not notice you have a this watch, looks well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›