Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 14, 2012
This is not for people with smallish wrists. The band is not as flexible as I would like, and it is hard to create a snug fit with my wrist size. Looks great though, at least when it's on top of my wrist and not down the edge.
on December 12, 2012
Watch is just as pictured (looks better in person). Arrived on time, the watch as a great feel to it.
on June 4, 2013
When I received this watch, I really liked it, but I was concerned because the crystal extended well above the bezel. I went ahead and kept it because I figured the manufacturer knew what they were doing. Well, it finally happened. I bumped the watch against something the other day, and the edge of the crystal chipped. The watch still works, but it no longer looks nice, and it is no longer waterproof. I should have listened to my gut and returned it while I had a chance.
on February 10, 2013
Don't judge this watch by the provided pictures, its much nicer in person. I was actually surprised when first seeing it how flashy and well matched the different aspects of this watch are. The band is a firm black rubber and the buckle is a silver-toned brushed aluminum styled steel and all both match and compliment the deep red on the face perfectly. This a really nice watch and I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great casual addition to their collection.
on December 29, 2012
495 bucks no... 40 bucks with free shipping ... Hell yes . It is a very nice watch for the money. Not any special features but that's not why I bought it. A good every day kind of watch
on September 20, 2013
It's rugged, it's handsome, it works and it's only a couple twenties more than shop lifting!!!
I own a Rolex and when I ride my bike it stays home, this is the watch to wear when
when you might take a tumble or two. Classic good looks, the strap is great for any sport
from the ocean to the mountains. Enjoy!
on August 31, 2013
I have fairly petite wrists so the one complaint I have is the case is a bit thick, and at first feels like a "two story" watch, but after wearing it a few times, I have gotten used to it, and it is not a bad looking watch for 50 dollars, I do match my watches to my outfits, so the one thing I can say is I don't think I would want it as my only watch, but as a compliment to a red shirt it is great
on August 28, 2013
Ive had this watch for about a week and I really like it. Bought it for work, needed something I could sweat in and beat up and not feel guilty about it. Very impressed when I unboxed it, its bigger than it seems in the picture, and the red is really nice. The band is very sturdy feeling and also comfortable. I'm very pleased with this watch so far, and it seems like itl last a long time. This was my first invicta but I don't think ito be the last, I highly recommend this watch!
on August 30, 2013
Loved the size and weight of this watch. May be too large for a small wrist. Color combination is easy to read.
I bought this at a sale price and received free shipping.....what a great deal! At these prices I decided to buy a watch just to have a "fashion" change. The band is sturdy and attractive. This makes a beautiful gift for anyone, great packaging. Invicta has other color combos, check them out. Check the dimensions, make sure you want a watch of this size.
on July 30, 2013
The size is surprisingly good for my wrist and I'm a small guy. The watch is very basic and sleek. The back says it has a trinite night glow but its doesn't glow at allat night. Thats really disappointing because I was looking forward to that feature.