5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Timepiece
Although this watch is heavy and I need to have some links removed, it is lovely. It is rose gold and silver, which I couldn't tell from the picture online, but it's very pretty. On another website, I saw that it comes in yellow gold and silver, too. I'm satisfied with this color combo, so I will keep it. I intend to wear it for casual and dress occasions.
Published 20 months ago by Barbara Sparhawk

2.0 out of 5 stars Calendar Dates Too Small
I sent this watch back because the font in the "date calendar window" was too small for me to read. I found several watches in the category of "easy to read" and purchased one of those (in a different brand).
Published 2 months ago by LC

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Timepiece, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12856 Two Tone Swarovski Crystal Accented Mother of Pearl Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for myself, March 31, 2014
had to have 6 links removed because of my small wrist but this is a beautiful addition to any outfit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This watch!, May 14, 2014
Mary Ann Depasquale "Mazd1970" (Jamestown, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This was my Mother's Day gift from my hubby and son and I love it! It's a gorgeous watch perfect for work and dress. My only "complaint" is the Roman numeral 4.... On the watch they put IIII instead of the traditional IV...not much of a complaint, it's my grammar police coming out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mother's Day Gift, May 18, 2014
My girlfriend loved this watch! She was surprised and she want to get another one to add to her collection. The quality is beautiful and worth the money. A must have fir your watch collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WATCH IS JUST BEAUTIFUL.., August 1, 2014
THIS WATCH IS JUST BEAUTIFUL........... I MAY HAVE TO ORDER THE SILVER TOO... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ,, THE COST WAS UNBELIEVABLE.... THIS IS NOW MY ONLY WATCH I WILL WEAR 24/7... YOU WILL LOVE IT ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice solid quality and reliable watch for great price!, January 24, 2015
Actually initally I bought this for my sister's birthday present. After my wife saw it (before I wrapped it) she also wanted just like it! (she usually is picky on watches until I am not sure which style to buy for, so it was a pleasant surprise to me). So I ordered another unit of this model and it's been her main watch at work and play! Watch and orders were no problems at all, all went perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day Gift, June 19, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my mom. The pictures don't do this watch justice. It's quite stunning, actually. I have an average sized wrist (my mother's is a bit smaller than mine). Upon receiving it, I tried it on to see if I was going to need to have links taken out for her. Yes, definitely. I am sure there are some people out there who will fuss that the band is to long but they forget that plus sized folks with thicker wrists wear watches too. I like that Invicta doesn't size-discriminate. It's soooo much easier to take a few links out than to find individual links to match (especially, if they happen to be 2-toned AND Rose gold). I am actually a little jealous of my mom's new watch! I'll be buying another Invicta for myself soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty watch. Bought it as an extra to wear ..., October 27, 2014
Very pretty watch. Bought it as an extra to wear for dress up. Easy to size band. Long lasting battery. I only buy Invicta watches. Started buying them off tv home shopping and found it on Amazon for a better price. Highly recommend Invicta and Amazon too.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like this watch its exactly as shown in d pics, September 23, 2014
i like this watch its exactly as shown in d pics . i removed some links to reduce d length cos it was bigger than my wrist. i just started wearing my watch and 've received compliments on how pretty it is. will definitely recommend to other buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it and get tons of compliments, November 5, 2014
Gorgeous watch. Had to go to 2 jewelers before I found one that could tighten it past the removable links, I have small wrist but found someone who managed to get it down to size and it fits well now. Love it and get tons of compliments.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›