5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Timepiece
Although this watch is heavy and I need to have some links removed, it is lovely. It is rose gold and silver, which I couldn't tell from the picture online, but it's very pretty. On another website, I saw that it comes in yellow gold and silver, too. I'm satisfied with this color combo, so I will keep it. I intend to wear it for casual and dress occasions.
Published 14 months ago by Barbara Sparhawk

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly face.
The face or dial had a bubble and a fold in it. It looks cheap and I am sorry I bought as a gift for my wife. You do get what you pay for and I got crap.
Published 6 days ago by john of art

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Timepiece, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 12856 Two Tone Swarovski Crystal Accented Mother of Pearl Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for myself, March 31, 2014
had to have 6 links removed because of my small wrist but this is a beautiful addition to any outfit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This watch!, May 14, 2014
Mary Ann Depasquale "Mazd1970" (Jamestown, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This was my Mother's Day gift from my hubby and son and I love it! It's a gorgeous watch perfect for work and dress. My only "complaint" is the Roman numeral 4.... On the watch they put IIII instead of the traditional IV...not much of a complaint, it's my grammar police coming out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mother's Day Gift, May 18, 2014
My girlfriend loved this watch! She was surprised and she want to get another one to add to her collection. The quality is beautiful and worth the money. A must have fir your watch collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WATCH IS JUST BEAUTIFUL.., August 1, 2014
THIS WATCH IS JUST BEAUTIFUL........... I MAY HAVE TO ORDER THE SILVER TOO... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ,, THE COST WAS UNBELIEVABLE.... THIS IS NOW MY ONLY WATCH I WILL WEAR 24/7... YOU WILL LOVE IT ....

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day Gift, June 19, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my mom. The pictures don't do this watch justice. It's quite stunning, actually. I have an average sized wrist (my mother's is a bit smaller than mine). Upon receiving it, I tried it on to see if I was going to need to have links taken out for her. Yes, definitely. I am sure there are some people out there who will fuss that the band is to long but they forget that plus sized folks with thicker wrists wear watches too. I like that Invicta doesn't size-discriminate. It's soooo much easier to take a few links out than to find individual links to match (especially, if they happen to be 2-toned AND Rose gold). I am actually a little jealous of my mom's new watch! I'll be buying another Invicta for myself soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars The pic doesn't do it justice!, August 24, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my friend and she LOVES it! The only drawback is that she has small wrists and needs to have a couple of links removed so it can fit. Other than that a real classy watch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ugly face., September 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, September 1, 2014
My girlfriend really loves this watch, she is so happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 31, 2014
Excelent service. My watch is beautiful !!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies