Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on June 28, 2015
Watch is super heavy and the settings winder catches on everything. Every time I look down it seems to have caught on something and pulled out the winding mechanism and stopped....other than that it's a great looking time piece.
on August 15, 2014
Excelente
on October 29, 2014
I love this great looking watch.
on May 13, 2015
Great watch and very attractive but much larger and heavier than expected.
on December 4, 2015
Too large.
on December 29, 2014
12941 was sent to me BROKEN. I want to get it replaced for a good one. you might want to check with Admirals or Bid For Time or any other company hat might have 12941 . All the other 12921 thru 12944 are great . 12941 ws sent back and I am looking finding another 12041. It will finish my collection of that RAZOR pro divers. Hope you can help. Thanks D. M.
on June 24, 2014
great design. a little on the heavy side. but, after a few days of wearing it. no more problem. and also bigger compared to the picture. but, I love it! unique design. I've never seen like this before. for $150. I will recommend this product to everyone.
on March 17, 2014
The picture made the watch look a little smaller. Also the picture made it look like you could see everthing. Once I got the watch I noticed you can't. The stop watch parts are in the way. You can not see the date without a magnifing glass even then the hands get in the way.It is hard to use the other function most of time you can't see them.
on December 28, 2013
My husband has several Invicta watches and loves the styling. I bought him this one as a Christmas gift and he loved it. While still quite heavy as most Invictas, he liked the lower profile which will allow him to wear it under a sweater. Very solid and nice textured detail. Highly recommend for anyone who likes Invicta.
on July 18, 2013
This watch is amazing. It came exactly as advertised and looks better in person than on the computer. If you are looking for a real eye-catcher than here ya go! I did not necessarily believe the retail price versus the Amazon price, but I went to 3 different watch stores in the local area and priced the watch and try it on to make sure.... will never doubt again. Would have paid nearly double the price if I were to buy in the mall.
Thanks to Amazon and Invicta for making such incredible deals!