5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
This watch is amazing. Especially considering its price. It's a big, heavy, solid watch. The case is 52 mm but comparing to the other 52 mm Invectas it's not ridiculously big since it is very curvy (in a nice way). The band is a very good quality thick leather band and has an expansive feel to it. The face is not white, it has a metallic silveresh look to it with a lot of details. The casing is a two-tone stainless steel with the actual body and crown being a shiner metal and the dial around it having a brushed metal look to it. The back of the casing is a back metal with the watches details written on it (Swiss made, water resistance 1000 meters, etc.) it's also a limited edition watch that comes with a certificate of authentication. My watch had the serial number of 229 out of 999 which I am assuming that only 999 of this model have been made. The impact case that it comes in is good quality plastic, very big, solid, hefty and nice, perfect if you plan to give the watch as a gift. The only thing that I don't like is the glass; it has a magnifying look to it. Don't get me wrong, it's very nice but I would have preferred it if it had a simple straight glass. All and all it looks like a $3000 watch and I have had expensive watches. I know quality. Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best purchase ever, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
I own a couple of expensive watches, like Rolex, Mont Blanc's, Auromars, and Longines, but this watch surprised me of how beautiful and quality attached to it, it's real big and I think I am used to big watches due to my Auromars, but this is something you should get, heavy, quality and very classy and it's on the same category with my other luxury watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful..., July 19, 2013
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
I love this watch...This watch is more beautiful then the pics show...It's a little heavy but don't mind it at all....It is sharp look plus you get a wonderful case with it which hold three watches...I'm very pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold and Beautiful, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
This is a beautiful time piece! But be ware it is massive, which makes it a conversation piece for those with a wrist size and bold enough to wear it!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
LOVE IT THE SECOND TIME, THE FIRST TIME IT WAS DAMAGED RETURNED IT FOR A NEW ONE AND REALLY LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME WATCH, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
THIS WATCH IS AN GREAT WORK OF ART, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL FOUR PREVIOUS REVIEWS. I BOUGHT THIS PIECE LAST JUNE AND UNTIL NOW, I MADE MY REVIEW, SORRY ABOUT THAT. I KNOW IT IS HEAVY AND BULKY BUT IT'S WORTH WEARING IT. TODAY, I RECEIVED MY SECOND INVICTA RESERVE COLLECTION FROM VENOM SERIES WITH BLACK DIAL AND RUBBER STRAP AND IT IS AN AMAZING WATCH TOO.

I CONGRATULATE INVICTA FOR ALL THE WATCHES MADE, BECAUSE THEY'RE AT REASONABLE PRICE. KEEP IT UP.

THANK YOU AMAZON, FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE.

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary for all ballers..., August 4, 2014
This review is from: Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch (Watch)
Fantastic Watch, a little bigger than expected, but very striking and stands out well.

Invicta 12960 Jason Taylor Men Watch