5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Nice watch
Published 2 months ago by Karin Davenport

3.0 out of 5 stars Way to big!
Published 15 months ago by Jeffeey James

3.0 out of 5 stars Way to big!, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12963 Force Black Textured Dial Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
It looks super nice on the photo even had me convinced that it was for classy people like myself (trying to get a laugh) but I was sadly mistaken its way to big the chain hanging off is just plain tacky looking, and from afar the watch just looks plain cheap. Its like a watch a teen would wear trying to look cool but failed miserably from the perception of his elder counterparts. Dont buy it if you care about looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014