5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect Present!!!
Published 8 months ago by Camilo Cobile

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it
Actually the pictures do not show how rough they are. Actually expected a better product with better finishes presentation and also it is very heavy.
Published 19 months ago by Live00

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, May 24, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 12997 Pro Diver Chronograph Brown Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect Present!!!, April 7, 2014
This is a solidly-built watch that has a large bezel more fitting for a person with a large build and large wrists. I bought one particularly for my son-in-law who is huge at 340 pounds and towering at 7 feet high. He loves it! He couldn't wear it at first because of the size of his thick wrist; he couldn't even get it through his hand. Contacting the Invicta company for additional links was impossible, and no watch repairer or distributor even carries or sells links for this kind of watch. I ended up buying another one from which I transferred the needed number of links to the other. I kept the new one. My son-in-law is now a happy camper! :-) Meanwhile, I got one just like his, but he doesn't know that. I intend to wear mine when I go scuba diving!

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG & Beautiful!!!, February 18, 2014
it's BIG. did u get that part? Heavy too. however because of the way the 'shoulder' of the case tapers, it still looks good on my average wrist. a beautiful watch that will garner lots of compliments. nice WIDE band. absolutely LOVE IT!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, May 11, 2013
I had the timepice overnight, the face was very wry large, did not like the style for myself. It was a very handsome timepiece, that is all I can rate because I returned the watch before I could enjoy the timepiece.