Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on July 18, 2013
Very nice watch and great price. It is a very large watch so those with small wrists should be aware. Only feature I wish it had was the date. Very solid and sturdy. Very crisp and clean lines. Already one of my favorites.
on November 25, 2013
I originally purchased this product around last May or June on an Amazon Speacial. The styling on the watch is quite striking and I have received compliments and that is why the rating is a two instead of a one. It didn't take long before the Blue leather strap began to fade actually it was more than fade the blue started wearing on parts of the strap, particularly around the buckle. Within a few months the watch was also not keeping good time. I called Amazon and they had me call Invicta company and after a long hold they told me that there was no warranty on the leather strap but the watch is under warranty. They wanted me to send the watch to them at my own expense and send them a $28 check for them to ship there warren tied watch back to them and of corse another $30 for a replacement strap. Which considering I only paid $80 which had a fictional list price of $599. . I called Amazon.com and eventually got to a manager who was terrific and after telling her my experience with the company received she was terrific and get 5 stars from me for their customer service.

Shortly after this my father saw me wearing a different watch and when I mentioned my experience with this company he mentioned my experience with this invicta watch to my father he also had a bad experience with a watch from this company that was gold plated and the watch initially looked very nice before the cheap gold plating quickly wore off! Then is stay away Invicta Watches; they don't stand beyond what appears to be a rather inferior product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2013
I got this for my husband for our 10th wedding anniversary! It is great, he gets compliments everywhere we go. It is big, but is exactly what I was wanting.
on August 29, 2013
Just got it a week ago from my wife as a birthday present. It's a great looking watch and I'm very pleased with it so far. It's a watch I can wear with anything! The alligator imprinted watch band is very nice and adds a classyness to the watch!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse