Invicta Men's 13705 Pro Diver Automatic Black Textured Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch
|Price:||$229.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$465.05 (67%)|
- Precise 24 jewels Japanese automatic movement
- Mineral crystal; stainless steel case and bracelet with 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel center links
- See-thru skeletonized window at 9:00
- Black textured dial with gold tone and white hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel bezel with black top ring; screw-down 18k gold ion-plated crown
- Water resistant to 990 feet (300 M):suitable for scuba diving to a depth of 30 meters for up to 2 hours
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of either Swiss chronograph or 21-jewel automatic movements and willingly navigate in depths up to 300 meters. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00ATUIWVU
- Item model number: 13705
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||16 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Rotating Bezel|
|Water resistant depth||990 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Some reviewer said gold is cheap finish that is not true. Unless u r expecting solid gold u can buy, with confidence!
this is a diving watch but the open heart is what sold me . you can buy a tourbillion but if it is a 1000.00-2500 - run away unless you have breuget cash - this is a wonderful watch to give to my son one day
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item was broken when it arrived.. Seems to be a common problem.. Small hand was rotating freely, obviously broken..Published 20 months ago by Dr book worm
Its good in look ... very high quility ... gooood size and the reight mixture of silver and gold ... when I wear it many people recognise the high class lookPublished 21 months ago by kall