Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 11, 2014
Unreal watch for the price. The picture on the net doesn't do this watch justice trust me. I was blown away by the quality feel and design. The carbon fiber face is gorgeous. The red pepsi style bezel compliment the look. Its my First Invicta and i own more expensive watches, like Citizien, Seiko, TX and Tissot. Definitely im an Invicta fan now no matter what other ppl say about the Brand. Now there is a yellow color of the same model as well. If you like pepsi style old school diver chronograph, get this watch asap. Thank you Amazon and Invicta.
on June 16, 2013
The first day I wore this I immediately received numerous complements from co-workers. I love a bigger-sized watch and have some pretty gnarly ones, but this one offers the size without the added weight. I also dig the carbon fiber face! Thank you, Invicta!
on May 23, 2016
This watch is a great value. solid hefty build very nice quality. I own a Rolex submariner and a Glycine dive watch and few other notables. this watch looks great and feels great on your wrist. funny story, I was out having dinner with a friend who is really big into expensive watches and he loves to show off. this particular night he was wearing a beautiful UBoat dive watch worth about $10k. long story short the waiter complimented me on my Invicta watch thinking it was something expensive and special. needless to say, my friend's ego was quickly deflated and I couldn't stop rubbing it in after. This watch has my stamp of approval.
on August 26, 2014
A great inexpensive watch for weekend and casual/sport use. It's large, but does not feel bulky. The face is really easy to read and I like the orange color treatment on the bezel.
Be careful as you can activate the stopwatch easily.
on July 7, 2014
Nice timepiece. Go to the invicta website and register your watch!! one thing......I'm pro invicta and own many, but w/ this watch keep an eye on the bezel! it can call off it hit or bumped! it does snap back on! other then that I love it!!!
on August 5, 2014
Great conversation starter. Everything holding up very well. Timekeeping is on point. For the price it looks and functions great. It has been wet from heavy rain no leaks or foggin up. I do not dive or swim with my Invictas.
on June 8, 2014
Outstanding watch for this price! Excellent detail & the carbon fiber dial looks really slick. The date window is very small, but who cares, it will grab any watch nuts attention. I own several Invicta Watches & this is by far the nicest one I own at this price point! Think it's nicer then my $900 Pro Diver. It's a big watch, but with the rubber strap, not too heavy. Get it and enjoy it!
on August 18, 2014
LOVE this watch! First of all this arrived one day early awesome! Second this watch is just plain bad apples. Of course I read all of the reviews for the watch as well as other Invicta's (This is my first) so I knew this watch would be HUGE. I also read that this watch looked better in person, I think that is a HUGE understatement. It takes a little getting used to but it is well worth it! If I am ever in a street fight I will simply take this watch off and beat any would be attackers with it! Thank you Amazon and Invicta for giving me one more vice that I do not need, I have already spent the last hour looking for my next Invicta purchase.
on June 2, 2014
I received this awesome Invicta for my 57th birthday today and I love it. I have several other Invictas I bought for gifts as well as myself. and the quality is first rate and I always receive the highest compliments. People find it hard to believe how affordable they are. Even if I could afford a high end watch, I really don't think I'd spend the money because the Invictas are great looking and keep great time.This particular watch with the date window between the 4 and 5 numerals and the carbon fiber face make it especially unique. Very satisfied!
on July 18, 2013
I ordered this watch for my boyfriend. I was a bit skeptical about it. But when I receive it, it was even better than the picture. He love it and was very surprise when I told him the price.