- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Invicta Men's 13787 Specialty Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
|Price:||$79.31 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$515.69 (87%)|
- All-black watch featuring checkered subdials, three-date window, and tachymeter outer dial
- 45 mm stainless steel case with synthetic sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Three-link stainless steel band featuring fold-over clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Invicta always adjusting a perspective in order to accommodate the realities of today's watch lover.
With a detailed facade displaying multi-functional subdials, this Invicta chronograph is style built with precision.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DMRY7GQ
- Item model number: 13787
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||15.84 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Seems to be well made.
The review is about the watch and not the deal or purchase price. I love the black finish and the glow in the dark hands. The face is big but not too big as it would overlap my skinny wrists. It is lighter than it looks which I prefer. I don't want to feel like I am wearing a rock on my arm.
Never heard of the brand so I took a chance on it. Felt it was a great deal and gave it a try. Eventhough the deal is better now. Then I saw the same brand of watches at Sam's Club and thought, ok, since other retailers are carrying it, it might not be that bad.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality! Son's xmas gift and liked wearing my watch so he finally got his own! Needed to resize it but you could do this at any jeweler!Published 18 days ago by Kenpo
The band is a little light and rattles a bit but other than that it's a sweet watch for the money.Published 1 month ago by Troy Gibbs