4.0 out of 5 stars Affordable & Cool, February 2, 2015
This review is from: Invicta Men's 13864 Pro Diver Chronograph Black Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Almost a 5 star :)
Using this watch for 2 weeks now. Showered with it & did some light yardwork with it & its still ticking & no scratches.
Only thing I dont like about this watch is too much text/numbers. Maybe its the font style at the fixed bezel. Also, the fixed bezel edge is kinda sharp. I think if I rub & press hard enought it can cut my finger. Of course I wont do that.
I really like the shiny/black face. The white against the black face works so well.
I will update my review in YOUTUBE, just search "Invicta 13864".
I'm planning to wear it while mowing my grass...stay tune in youtube. wish me luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 23, 2014
The packaging was intact upon delivery. This was purchased as a gift and they absolutely loved it! I would purchase another one.

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, January 18, 2014
I bought this watch from SAMs wholesale club, and the price was the same, and for a conservative black and stainless watch it's a good deal. It's not too big and looks impressive when worn by the comments I receive. At this price, no one can pass it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it!, January 23, 2015
It's a pretty basic style watch. I definitely recommend it. I got it for $55 which was a steal :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 29, 2015
Like the watch,worth more than the price. It"s a beautiful time piece.

'

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 21, 2015
awesome watch for the money, I'm going to buy another very soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 2, 2014
all ok, Very fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, December 25, 2013
Very good . I want to buy more if I get better and
Cheaper price . I also hope u av very good gold watch