Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 2, 2015
Almost a 5 star :)
Using this watch for 2 weeks now. Showered with it & did some light yardwork with it & its still ticking & no scratches.
Only thing I dont like about this watch is too much text/numbers. Maybe its the font style at the fixed bezel. Also, the fixed bezel edge is kinda sharp. I think if I rub & press hard enought it can cut my finger. Of course I wont do that.
I really like the shiny/black face. The white against the black face works so well.
I will update my review in YOUTUBE, just search "Invicta 13864".
I'm planning to wear it while mowing my grass...stay tune in youtube. wish me luck.
on January 23, 2015
It's a pretty basic style watch. I definitely recommend it. I got it for $55 which was a steal :)
on March 2, 2015
Nice looking watch for the money. Looks way more expensive that what you pay, and looks very handsome with dressy or casual attire. Good staple for the collection.
on January 21, 2015
awesome watch for the money, I'm going to buy another very soon
on January 29, 2015
Like the watch,worth more than the price. It"s a beautiful time piece.

'
on October 2, 2014
all ok, Very fast delivery
on January 20, 2016
Very nice watch...he smiled
on March 3, 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it. The watch has a lot of links but he was able to take them out himself. It looks like a very expensive watch especially for the Amazon price. I've bought other Invicta's before and have always been impressed.
on January 23, 2014
The packaging was intact upon delivery. This was purchased as a gift and they absolutely loved it! I would purchase another one.

Thanks!
on January 18, 2014
I bought this watch from SAMs wholesale club, and the price was the same, and for a conservative black and stainless watch it's a good deal. It's not too big and looks impressive when worn by the comments I receive. At this price, no one can pass it up.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse