5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch
Nice watch. I receive compliments all the time. Invicta makes great looking watches and the price point doesn't break the bank.
Published 4 months ago by Dataguy

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the style of this watch its very nice and ...
Published 1 month ago by MusicComposer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 13961 "Specialty" Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta quality. Understated masculinity. 24 mm band., July 14, 2014
OK, first things first. This is a great, classy, masculine sports watch. It combines pilot style hands and a navitimer chronograph. The Russian diver line seemed a bit too 'Jersey Shore'. This one looks more Roger Moore than Rambo, but still fits in an action movie. 4 stars for looks, will give another star once I see how durable it is.

Now here are the negatives: I like it, but I was not a huge fan of the metal band. Looks slightly different from the picture, and as other reviews mentioned, the band squeaks a bit at first. Invicta makes affordable luxury, so buy it for looks, not for status. Some people are fine wearing $200 copies and fakes of $5,000+ watches. My car is only worth $3K so that's a lot of money to have on your wrist or kept in your dresser.

But in my opinion, fake people wear fake watches. This watch is bold, keeps good time (like most Invicta quartz watches), and manages to be understated with a subdued navy blue dial. Looks more expensive than it was. Also, as most business wear is navy blue, this matches well with 80% of everything I wear, from blue jeans to blazers and suits.

But be warned, the band width is 24mm and NOT the 20 mm listed on the page. I'm off to get a 24mm leather band so I can really show this baby off. Will update with reports of how many (not if) heads I turn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Elegant!, March 11, 2014
Purchased this watch to match all the blue clothing that i will be wearing this summer! It looks and feels really good on my wrist. The stainless steel band does make a slight squicking noise but if you tighten up the band it helps. Over all Im happy with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome watch, January 27, 2014
Looks sharp. Sounds a little more "tinny" than I would like when it rattles while being worn. No other complaints. Great watch for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 11, 2013
Great product. Have a very large face. However, sometime it is too large for my shirt. Will buy another watch for my father too.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT WATCH, July 13, 2014
Great watch for the money but you should also buy the 16 pc. watch repair kit as the band is long and this kit is a must for shorting the band length

3.0 out of 5 stars I like the style of this watch its very nice and ..., July 6, 2014
I like the style of this watch its very nice and the blue is sweet too. I wouldn't recommend this watch to anyone who doesn't like noisy watches kind of makes it feel and sound cheap. It also feels as if the balance is off like the face of the watch is heavy and the band is very light therefore an unbalanced feel. I own several watches that's probably why I can notice this minor issue but overall looks great and keeps time consistently therefore I give it an honest 3 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again, Invicta has surprised me., June 16, 2014
Amyr H. Alé Núñez (Asunción - Paraguay) - See all my reviews
East Watch Invicta 13961 is a robust, solid, heavy, good looking, looks very good, fit well in the wrist (only they must subtract some pieces of the belt according to the size of your wrist and ready), a nice dark blue background color, I loved it. Since I bought my first Invicta, I I love the brand, and now with this I bought my third watch and has left me once more pleasantly surprised, I keep recommending it, you won't regret!

5.0 out of 5 stars love invicta's, December 25, 2013
i love invicta watches i currently own about 30 different invicta style watches and imma keep buying i collect alot of limited edition ones the most

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor, September 12, 2013
I ordered last friday by Amazo a watch Invicta Men's 13961 Speciality Chronograph Dark Blue .I receaved the watch already 4 day's later on monday delivered by UPS ! Incridible !!!!
Super nice watch , very happy with it.
So I decided to buy one of the last Invicta Men's Black minute repeats white dial black bezel alarm watch,a very special watch , classic buth very Chique.
Hurry , only one left !!!
Chris from Belgium