5.0 out of 5 stars great watch at super price
I've owned one watch (at a time) most all my life. I have a Citizen eco drive that I love and have worn it for many years (no battery!)
I saw this deal on Amazon while looking for a certain gift. Thought it would be nice to have a more casual watch.
Liked the idea of having several colored bands to wear with different outfits.
One day I switched from the...
Published 17 months ago by Maureen Schumacher

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality
This watch is not built to last. After about 6 weeks of normal wear, the pink band was completely discolored and falling apart and the glass had developed a small crack. Very poor quality for the price.
Published 15 months ago by Joe P

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch at super price, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 13967 Wildflower Watch Set Silver Dial Pink Leather Watch with 2 Additional Straps (Watch)
Liked the idea of having several colored bands to wear with different outfits.
One day I switched from the pink to black band (I was delaying this process because of earlier bands that Ihad to hold my mouth just right to remove the old band with it's pins and then put on the new one) and it was SO easy with the little slide ball (?) on the back of each band to remove it. As my father would say "it worked slicker than a whistle!"
The bands are a little stiff but I think with a little wearing time they will be fine.
The quality of this watch is excellent. You could spend this kind of money for a MUCH cheaper watch at WalMart and not have half the watch.
VERY glad I made this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, April 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than pic looks, February 22, 2013
Very quality item at affordable price. Not the thin flimsy leather bands either, nice and sturdy, but soft. Easy to read face and the bonus band colors make this the perfect birthday gift for my fashion conscious daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars good, February 12, 2014
i like it. it is good for being a gift. my friend love it. prefect gift, the color is aswsome

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, December 30, 2013
I am a big fan of Invicta. I was worried about this watch for my wife as Invicta watches are generally large. Although this one is large, it is still feminine and stylish. The straps need to be broken in as they are a bit stiff, but they are easy to change due to the ingenious system Invicta has installed on them. Simple push of a pin under the strap makes changing quick and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price! Good value for money, December 3, 2013
Awesome watch for the price. The strap takes a while to get used to.
A simple trick of letting the watch stay on a cylindrical box (about the size of my wrist) did the job for me.
I put one strap each day and let the get into shape over 24-36 hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 17, 2013
Beautiful Watch, Looks even better in person! Very good shipping time as well. It came right when it said it would, and I was able to track it throughout.

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Women's Watch, October 30, 2013
Deborah Lembcke (Cypress, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I got the watch for a gift and I do like it. What I am concerned about is when I opened the package from amazon the watch was running. I don't know how long it has been doing that, so who knows about the longevity of the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for me!, September 8, 2013
I love it! It looks great and I think it was a decent price! I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE, August 19, 2013
I think this watch is very good, suitable for 18 to 28 years old young girls to wear. Just strap is hard.

Rate and Discover Movies