5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal and a really pretty watch!
Right now I'm using the pink band just because I haven't had anything so "girly" in a long time (at my age, they're awfully rare!)
Published 21 months ago by maggiemoonbeam

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather cheap and unforgiving
Like title said, the leather started flaking off and if it is so rigid around my wrist it always moves around. I would have returned it but I got it pretty cheap and I do like the face of the watch a lot. Love Roman numerals for watches.
Published 18 months ago by KD

5.0 out of 5 stars A great deal and a really pretty watch!, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Women's 13968 Wildflower Watch Set Silver Dial Gold Case Pink Leather Watch with 2 Additional Straps (Watch)
But the choice to switch back to black or even WHITE is just a snap away. It keeps time beautifully, it's easy to change the month (a genuine plus, and the reason I normally do NOT have watches with dates on them!) and it makes me look more civilized when we go to a more fancy party. I HAVE to have a watch, have never liked those tiny watches with no numbers, and am thrilled to have a sweep second hand on a pretty watch. That's about it! Thanks to whomever decided to put this absurd price on this beautiful watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the 3 wrist straps!, March 24, 2014
I purchased this as a reward for myself when I received my first paycheck from my new job. I haven't owned a wrist watch in many years. I can't have a cell phone on the floor with me at work, and I like to know what time it is. I wanted to spend a little extra money and get something that wouldn't need to be replaced right away. When I saw this I loved the fact that it had additional wrist straps. I was worried about how they would go off & on, if it would be easy to do, and if the mechanism would be sturdy. When the watch arrived, it was very well packed in a wooden case with a metal clasp. The individual straps are held in with elastic straps. And I'm pleased to say that, once I figured out how to change them (LOL) it's VERY simple and easy to do! You simply slide a spring over, place a pin into a hole, align another pin with the matching hole, and let go of the spring. The pins and spring are very sturdy also. This has been a great purchase & I'm very pleased with it. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a watch that they can mix and match to many outfits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leather cheap and unforgiving, July 25, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Band to stiff to wear comfortably, November 7, 2013
Garnet "Garnet CA" (Salinas, US, Canada) - See all my reviews
It's a very pretty watch, but I can wear it. The band is so stiff and unforgiving it rubs my wrist raw. I made the mistake of not wearing it until after the return period was up, so I'm stuck with it. Can you say 'Xmas gift'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking women's watch, March 29, 2013
Bought for myself. I liked the looks of this watch. It is packaged very well and the box is nice to store the extra bands. Shipper was prompt and product exactly as described.

1.0 out of 5 stars too good to be true, November 25, 2014
ugh, god. don't buy this unless you're planning on buying a new watch next year. that's exactly what i'm doing - had my parents drop $60 on this last christmas and now i'm shopping for a new one (hence why i ended up on this page). it's a super attractive watch - i got compliments on it a lot, but it's not worth it because the strap is absolutely horrendous. it's so stiff and uncomfortable, and it never really gets better. once you think it's starting to break in (after like 4 months), the strap is either all dirty or the keeper breaks. i went through all three straps and each keeper broke pretty quickly. i managed to make it last a year between the 3 straps but let me tell you, this thing's a pain. this time around, i'm gonna buy something long lasting for an extra $20.

P.S. I like to wear a watch every day, so if you're just looking to buy a watch for special occasions, you might be fine with this. the strap will probably bother you but at least it'll look really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, February 20, 2013
Love it, nice that you can change the band to go with whatever you are wearing. I've had many compliments. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lux for Less, February 22, 2013
So happy with this watch. Its like a piece of jewellery. Impressed by the craftsmanship, the style, it quality and its overall look. For all those who still wear timepieces - this one is well worth the money and them some.
Take that Michael Kors!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wildflower watch, April 1, 2014
i love the color pink and the watch dial is easy to see. plus i have small wrists so the leather band is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 22, 2014
Time is accurate.Good workmanship.Beautiful appearance.I like it very much.
There are two spare strap, very good.
Waterproof not try, do not comment.