Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 18, 2013
Right now I'm using the pink band just because I haven't had anything so "girly" in a long time (at my age, they're awfully rare!)
But the choice to switch back to black or even WHITE is just a snap away. It keeps time beautifully, it's easy to change the month (a genuine plus, and the reason I normally do NOT have watches with dates on them!) and it makes me look more civilized when we go to a more fancy party. I HAVE to have a watch, have never liked those tiny watches with no numbers, and am thrilled to have a sweep second hand on a pretty watch. That's about it! Thanks to whomever decided to put this absurd price on this beautiful watch.
on March 24, 2014
I purchased this as a reward for myself when I received my first paycheck from my new job. I haven't owned a wrist watch in many years. I can't have a cell phone on the floor with me at work, and I like to know what time it is. I wanted to spend a little extra money and get something that wouldn't need to be replaced right away. When I saw this I loved the fact that it had additional wrist straps. I was worried about how they would go off & on, if it would be easy to do, and if the mechanism would be sturdy. When the watch arrived, it was very well packed in a wooden case with a metal clasp. The individual straps are held in with elastic straps. And I'm pleased to say that, once I figured out how to change them (LOL) it's VERY simple and easy to do! You simply slide a spring over, place a pin into a hole, align another pin with the matching hole, and let go of the spring. The pins and spring are very sturdy also. This has been a great purchase & I'm very pleased with it. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a watch that they can mix and match to many outfits.
on November 7, 2013
It's a very pretty watch, but I can wear it. The band is so stiff and unforgiving it rubs my wrist raw. I made the mistake of not wearing it until after the return period was up, so I'm stuck with it. Can you say 'Xmas gift'.
on November 25, 2014
ugh, god. don't buy this unless you're planning on buying a new watch next year. that's exactly what i'm doing - had my parents drop $60 on this last christmas and now i'm shopping for a new one (hence why i ended up on this page). it's a super attractive watch - i got compliments on it a lot, but it's not worth it because the strap is absolutely horrendous. it's so stiff and uncomfortable, and it never really gets better. once you think it's starting to break in (after like 4 months), the strap is either all dirty or the keeper breaks. i went through all three straps and each keeper broke pretty quickly. i managed to make it last a year between the 3 straps but let me tell you, this thing's a pain. this time around, i'm gonna buy something long lasting for an extra $20.

P.S. I like to wear a watch every day, so if you're just looking to buy a watch for special occasions, you might be fine with this. the strap will probably bother you but at least it'll look really good.
on July 25, 2013
Like title said, the leather started flaking off and if it is so rigid around my wrist it always moves around. I would have returned it but I got it pretty cheap and I do like the face of the watch a lot. Love Roman numerals for watches.
on July 25, 2015
I wore it twice and it broke! I was talking to a friend and lifted my arm for some hand gesture and the glass case covering the face just fell off! I didn't hit it, all I did was change the wrist band before wearing it. I took it to a jeweler, and he did not want to mess with it and recommended an expert. I went to the watch and clock expert, and he said he could not fix it. He stated that the metal ring holding the glass was slightly warped which made it come loose and fall off. He recommended that I return it. Well apparently it's too late for me to return it, so I'm stuck with a useless, pricey, watch.
on October 29, 2013
I love this watch and the fact that it has extra straps that I can change makes me love it all the more!! The huge face with the Roman numeral dial is very attractive and so easy to read. The gold bezel is not over the top with decoration and adds an understated elegance to the watch face. Another contributor pointed out that the watch straps are stiff, but they loosen up with wear. As well, it is very easy to change the straps.

This is my second Invicta watch and you can't go wrong if you buy this brand.
on December 26, 2013
After having the watch for 1 1/2 yrs first the second hand fell off and was loose in the watch, it was annoying but still used it even though periodically I had to move the hour hand when the second hand got hung up on it. Then the minute hand dropped off, so after that it was unusable and since the warranty was only for one year, I was out of luck with it. Also the color wore off the pink band pretty quickly. Not a watch that I would ever pay the original price for! And wouldn't buy it again at the price I got it at either. Loved the look of the watch but even though I didn't even wear it every day, it still didn't hold up.
on February 5, 2014
I received a couple days ago and really this is a pretty watch. It has a stiff band and going to try to soften up so it doesn't flair out on my wrest. May send back if it doesn't soften up in a few days.
on March 29, 2013
Bought for myself. I liked the looks of this watch. It is packaged very well and the box is nice to store the extra bands. Shipper was prompt and product exactly as described.