Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on February 13, 2013
The watch itself is very pretty but I am returning it due to a couple of reasons. First the tip of the pink band that you insert through the loops seemed very susceptible to breaking off. I imagine after a few months it would be dangling in half. Then the easy switch on the bands seems nice but was really not that easy to use. I gave up switching to the white band after trying for 5 minutes to get the posts into the holes. It just didn't work for me.
on February 19, 2013
Nice watch. Really nice packaging with a wood box. The three straps are nice. My wife doesn't like gold but she likes this rose color. It something different from silver. Her only gripe is the stiffness of the straps but they seem to be getting more flexible as she wears them. I'd recommend the watch.
on March 23, 2013
I have not worn a watch in years. Between being rough on them & using my cell phone for the time, I didn't see the need for one anymore, then I saw this watch on a daily deal. It comes in three different colors & I fell in love with the silver dial with the rose gold hands & crown. It Is such a feminine looking watch without being too feminine. It is very eye catching & I receive compliments every time I wear it. The quality is excellent. Watches normally run fast on me & this one does not. The strap is well made and very comfortable. The gold tone plating is perfect, with no cracks or streaks that poorly done plating can have. The crown is very sturdy unlike other watches I have owned. I was not scared to set it ahead for day light savings. Invicta has an excellent reputation & I can see why with this watch. I would grab one when its in stock as it would make a great gift for yourself or another.
on February 17, 2013
I had this watch shipped to my workplace and immediately put it on out of the box. It looks beautiful on and is exactly what I was looking for. The pink gold is so pretty and goes well with the pink band that is on it when it arrived. I like knowing that I have the black and white bands to change to if I want to. I have never bought an Invicta watch before, but I'm very glad I did. It was a great one day price and was cheaper than any other watches I had been looking at. I have small wrists and it would accommodate basically any size wrist. Usually I have to have more holes punched into a band and there was no problem with that this time. I would highly recommend this product and have been using it for a couple of weeks. now.
on April 19, 2013
The watch seems to be keeping ok time, but I'm very disappointed in the band. The color was starting to wear off in less than two weeks. I have the pink band on and there is a lot of white showing through. I can't imagine that this watch was originally the price that was advertised! One of the reasons I bought the watch is because it says it has "night glow" which I assumed meant that the dials would show up in dark. They look like they would, but they don't.
on February 19, 2013
This was a good purchase. Looked like the picture, easy to wear and like the rose gold color of the metal, especially nice with the pink band. Very versatile with the 3 colored bands, so can wear with lots of looks. The leather is rather stiff and have to work with it to soften for more comfort.
on February 17, 2013
My wife loves this watch, the only thing holding it back from five stars it the fact that the watch hands are supposed to glow in the dark and they do not. FYI the picture is paler than the real item. The gold is a richer deeper hue of pink than the picture shows.
on February 18, 2013
I bought for myself and I love it. I got in a special deal of $80 and so happy I didn't let it pass. It's rose gold is perfect not to bright nor fated. I would recommend it. If any one is looking for a gift, this is the perfect gift for any girl.
on March 16, 2013
Very pretty watch that looks great with any outfit. Comes in a study box for keeping watch and accessories. Also has 3 genuine leather straps that are really easy to change yourself and flatter the look of the watch.
on February 18, 2013
This watch is exactly what I expected plus it came in a nice jewelry box. I am trying to get used to the band and keeping the watch face in the middle of my wrist (only complaint)