Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Men's 13990 Pro Diver Automatic Silver Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2015
keeping the price paid is essential for reviewing this watch correctly. for less than $100 it exceeds most of the expectations i had. the automatic movement keeps good time and has a decent reserve. the magnifying window is clear and works well and the unidirectional bezel works as expected. the band leaves a little to be desired, it does not feel sturdy but about what you would expect from a $100ish watch. the clasp is sturdy and locks well. the only part that really does not meet expectations is the lume on the hands. it is poor at best. i have only had it for about a week and perhaps it will charge and last longer the more it is exposed to UV but at the current state it is barely visible in the dark after hours of being in the sun and after 30 min or so it is unreadable in the dark. from a watch in the "Diver" collection i expected better lume. another note that is not a negative because it is pictured, i just didn't notice, is that the 4 o'clock is not the proper roman numeral, it is IIII instead of IV like it should be. overall it is one of the better $100 watches i own but i would be disappointed if it were any more expensive.
on June 27, 2014
I own 10 Invicta wristwatches and this one is as nice as any of the one's I own. Be warned it is a big, bold watch. It's about 15% bigger than the average Invicta Diver Watch. I am a bigger guy and I could tell immediately that the band would need to be adjusted, but once I had a couple links taken out at my local jeweler it fit like a glove.

The face is a simple stainless look with bold Roman Numerals. The bezel moves easily but is not sloppy. The band makes a nice presentation for the rest of the look.

It's packaged in original Invicta style with all the usual tags and plastic seals in place. This is a very nice item and fits nicely into my collection.

UPDATE
The initial review was written days after it was received. However it has not come even close to the quality I have come to expect from Invicta. For a watch its size it is not near as heavy or substantial as my other watches. It does not keep good time despite battery replacement. While it does look nice it just feels cheap. Upon closer comparison I noticed it does have one Invicta marking but it is not consistent with markings on every other watch I own. This leads me to question if Invicta has changed its markings and quality to go cheaper or if this I even a true Invicta. I would use it as a paperweight but don't think it has enough substance to even do that. I never wear it and because of the poor quality I have not purchased another Invicta since. I guess I will have to stick to the 10 quality ones I previously bought.
When it has came down to Invicta watches, they definitely have been the company in the front with making high-quality timepieces, without the expense in the price. They have shown that simply well with their classic Pro Diver automatic watches for years, and they just haven't even gone out of style with any horologist in mind, or anyone that just a watch for any need that possible. This classy Pro Diver Automatic two-tone automatic watch is classy and elegant and works with simplicity by the motion of wrist. It has good illumination and a classy roman numerals which showcase the old-world class automatic watches have shown for all. It has good movement and whistles, but a few disadvantages with the piece, unlike other Invicta Pro Divers. One of them is that it doesn't have as much water resistance as the beginners pieces. The second one is that the unidirectional bezel can stick at times, and can lose that time lapse for any one whom is taking to the water. Still, despite those flaws, this is one automatic watch I absolutely recommend. If this is your first Invicta, this won't be your last.

Price: B-

Setup & Comfort: B 1/2-

Overall: B-
on February 12, 2014
Simple, elegant, well priced watch. I didn't need all of the extra stuff, just time and date. This is a very classy looking watch.
On the negatives--on several occasions, I have noticed the time was behind and realized that the pin to change time/date was pulled out. Not sure how or why this is happening.
on May 6, 2014
What an amazing watch. It arrived sooner than expected. The length to fit my wrist was big, but I was easily able to shorten it down to fit. It works exactly as described. It is by far the best watch I have ever purchased.
on December 24, 2013
Heavy, beautiful, classic, magnificent. Worth every single penny!

I gave it 4 stars only because it does not come with a resizing tool. Other than that, I have received complements almost every single day since I've had this watch (which is about a year now!).
on October 22, 2014
This watch is an amazing piece to my Invicta collection. The only reason why I put 4 stars instead of 5, is that the seller sent me the package with a messes up manual. The front was ripped and tossed around it looked like. Other than that, perfect.
on September 25, 2014
Beautiful watch. Looks much more expensive than it is. Everyone compiments it. Love it.
on November 14, 2014
Makes for a nice dress watch, I like the fact that it's automatic. Keeps good time.
on April 3, 2015
Excellent if you like big watches.