Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 14146 Angel White Mother-Of-Pearl Dial 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 25, 2014
This watch is absolutely stunning!!!!! It looks way more expensive than it actually is. CAUTION.....the link bracelet will hang quite a bit if you have a smaller wrist. The links are adjustable so it's nothing that a jeweler can't fix. Would definitely recommend this watch to all the ladies!!!!!!!!! Oh and the stones are not cubic zirconia it is genuine aquamarine, which is engraved under the face!!!!!!!!
on April 14, 2014
When I read the reviews on this wrist watch, I was impressed but a little bit skeptical about the size. But surprisingly, when the wrist watch came, it was just the perfect fit in size of what I wanted. It looks quite more expensive than it actually is. Not too shiny, just a perfect gold tone watch.
on May 9, 2014
This is a great watch. I purchased this beautiful watch a month ago. Such a great watch, I love it a lot. I would recommend this watch to everyone loved it even though it was a bit big but hey you can fix that little problem. :) :)
on March 31, 2014
It was way too heavy & large, but beautiful. wish it was much smaller in size. Its a mans size watch. I guess the diameters I measured was way off or I would not have purchased it. I have to return it as it did not fit....