Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 25, 2011
This is a great looking watch and the quality is outstanding at this price level. The design is both rugged and elegant at the same time and I feel it can be worn any place at any time. The watch face is large (though there are other models and makes that are bigger and heavier) but not totally overbearing and has a good weight to it. The numbers on the face are big, can be easily read and glow nicely in the dark. I just love the simple but very bold design, it just stands out and I've received many very positive comments on it's attractive style and look. I have narrow wrists and was a bit concerned it might not fit well and look a bit odd, but it's very comfortable, the strap adjusts very easily and looks just great!
It came packaged very nicely in a double box from Invicta which was then placed in another shipping box from Amazon and arrived in the specified amount of time. This is my second Invicta watch, I'm really pleased with their products and will most definitely be adding several more Invicta styles to a now growing collection.
If your looking for a really cool watch at a great price I would highly recommend this model to start with.
on November 27, 2011
I have been shopping for a nice watch but did not want to spend a fortune. This watch is beautiful, the band is great, the face is manly and the hands glow for viewing at night. It is a large watch and very heavy.The box is even very nice! love it.
on April 30, 2016
Disappointed with the quality. Bought this as a Christmas gift. My husband has since worn it twice and the band has already broken. Usually invicita has really good products, this sadly is not one of them.
on October 8, 2012
Nice face, good fitting band, great watch for the price. Only downside if you have bigger wrist the cap over the adjustment knob can dig into the back of your hand/wrist depending on what side wear it on, not an issue with smaller wristed people. Nice long band as well so plenty of strap left over.
on January 5, 2012
I received the watch well packaged and in good order. It looks and feels like a quality made item and it is truly an excellent value for a under $100.00 timepiece! I really appreciate it's simple and understated style and have received many compliments. The only compaint that I have with this watch is that while it has a rotating bezel, Invicta elected not to put any numbers on it! What gives with that? It totally makes the bezel useless for diving or any other purpose! While it isn't a deal breaker for a watch in this price range, it seems like a really silly ommission. Not enough of an issue to knock a star off though.
on March 11, 2013
Make no mistake, this isn't a $500 watch marked down to $60 - it's a nice $60 watch and that's it. Looks nice, keeps time relatively well but materials aren't really high quality. Get it if you like the design just don't be fooled by the markdown.
on June 16, 2014
Love this watch. I replaced a Rolex with this. The Rolex is a family heirloom and has been put away in the safe deposit box. This watch is great looking and very comfortable. Not a Rolex, but a great watch for the $$.
on January 8, 2013
If you are considering buying this watch BUY IT! You will not regret it. I never get extended warranties. I am getting one for this watch. Delivery was quick. 2 day. The packaging from Amazon.com left a little to be desired( it was just boxed and taped closed. No type of cushioning at all.) .... Anywayzzz... The watch is nothing short of beautifully made... worth every dime...
on November 6, 2012
Very nice looking watch. It is a bit on the large and heavy side but I like that in a watch. Only criticism is there are no numbers on the rotating bezel but I new that from a previous review, no big deal even if it had numbers I wouldnt use that feature anyways. Shipping was very fast arrived a day early. This is my 3rd Invicta watch that I bought recently love them all, I think you get a hell of a watch for the money they all look and feel very expensive. (I might have a watch addiction problem I also just bought a very nice Bulova). Only other thing I wish it had would be a bubble for the date making it a little bit easier to read, again not a big deal.
on June 28, 2012
I am a fan of Invicta time pieces; this item was better in person than what was described on-line. It came in a timely fashion and the quality is excellent. I would definitely do business again with this seller.