4.0 out of 5 stars Not Correct
Published 12 months ago by Norman

This quartz watch comes without a second hand, for me a definite advantage since I donot like the way quartz watches move the second hand over the dial in one second increments. Erratic and not smooth at all, introducing a sort of nervousness into the movement I find unpleasant to watch.

The first 14328 I ordered was fine and I gave it to a friend as a present...
Published 2 months ago by Robert Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Correct, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 14328 Pro Diver Blue Dial Black Polyurethane Watch (Watch)
I have many Invicta watches and are pleased with them all, This one has the same quality and sturdiness as all of the others. The picture and description say it is blue and that is the color I wanted. However it is not blue but a very dark purple which most of the time looks black. Very attractive but not really what I wanted. Will keep it though since it is nice looking and not expensive. You should show the real color on the website.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, August 20, 2013
nice watch but blue face is hard to see. the light has to hit just right other wise nice watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for everyday use., May 22, 2014
This was a great buy for the price. The case was an extra treat. Makes you wanna own a few more models.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good watch but the box is extremely big!, May 21, 2014
First, the watch is gorgeous and, of course, it is an Invicta so you can not be wrong with it.

Second, I was extremely surprised when my courier tell me about the weight: 7 pounds!!!!!!! 7 pounds!!!!!!!!! what is that? I was not really sure if I got the right thing. Once I opened it I figured it out, the box is extremely extremely big! My goodness! I think it was not really necessary to do that, the box is more like a heavy tool box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pro Diver 14328, May 15, 2014
This Editon to my watch collection was just fantastic, it really looks sporty feels great and the price was just right, this is a steal of a deal

3.0 out of 5 stars UPDATE Like this watch without second hand. The 2nd I bought had quality issues, 3 stars for the watch and 5 stars for AMAZON, May 6, 2014

The first 14328 I ordered was fine and I gave it to a friend as a present. While I liked it myself I decided to order a second one.

The second one did not arrive in a good shape. The bezel did not seem to "rest" properly on the case, it had excessive margins, horizontal as well as vertical and when rotating (yeah counterclockwise) it produced a scratching sound.

All in all I value the first one as a four star watch, but the second rather an one star specimen.

Shame that the variance in quality is so extreme.

UPDATE: Thanks to Amazon for helping to resolve the matter in such a fast and effective way. Their staff is reponsive and ready to help, now the no hassle replacement of the Invicta is underway

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, February 24, 2014
I like the watch a lot, one of the first I have purchased for myself. I have always liked Invictus, and would recommend this as a watch for casual/semi-casual events. Could be passed off at a business meeting.

Pros: nice watch, aesthetically pleasing, and it does everything it says it does (keep time).
Cons: the thing around it really takes from the beauty of it (it looks tacky), it could be a bit too big if you have a very small wrist like I do; so, make sure you got a manly wrist (not really a con but a warning).

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, February 19, 2014
Good Diver watch.. Does the job right dont have to buy expensive Seiko Divers !! This will do right as any other diving watch

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, August 22, 2013
Great product. Good price. Excellent presentation. A watch to be used both at social events and in sport. I recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the case that came with it!!, August 22, 2013
I was surprised to see that big box!!..
It looked like a fancy tool box.. For a second I thought I had order a wall clock, not a watch.. But wow.. It was more than I expected!!

Rate and Discover Movies