5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for me !!
It is a large watch that is impressive when I wear it on saturday. It is my relaxing time watch. people want to look at it and say, "I really like that !" It really keeps perfect time for a watch that is easy on your budget. You will love it !!!!!!
Published 3 months ago by GDP

3.0 out of 5 stars A little sad
First of all, I originally purchased the first watch like this here on Amazon but from World Of Watches. That watch never showed up. So after waiting near two weeks and dealing with a rude person at World Of Watches I was refunded. However, I understand that this is review of the watch I just needed to let people know in case this happens to them.
The watch:
It...
Published 2 months ago by Bill Nottingham

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for me !!, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 14356 Pro Diver Black Carbon Fiber Dial 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, March 9, 2014
This watch looks as good in person as it did in the photos. I have a larger than average wrist so I had just one link taken out and it fits perfect. I get complements every time that I put it on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi, March 9, 2014
It was what it was supposed to be. It came in earlier than I expected. I love the new signal

4.0 out of 5 stars Invicta Men's 14356 Pro Diver Black Carbon Fiber Dial 18k Gold Ion-Plated Review, April 16, 2014
Nice looking watch, however its to big and heavy for me so I gave it to my son and he loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful.....Well worth the price!!!, April 1, 2014
I love watches and have many of them, mostly Invicta as I believe they are made very well and are affordable. I was having a difficult time deciding between the Grand Diver Automatic but chose this model because it was a bit smaller than the Grand and a little less expensive as well (I like to keep my watch purchases under $100). I received the package in about 4 days, and let me tell you......this watch is ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!! Many of the reviews state that the watch is "huge" or "gigantic". Well, it's a diver's watch, they are supposed to withstand the pressures of water depth.....and designed accordingly. I'm not a diver but am partial to divers watches for their solid design masculine appeal. I'm about 185lbs with an athletic build and an average sized wrist, it looks GREAT! If you're not used to wearing a diver, of course it'll look a little big at first. Wear this watch for a week and I assure you.....you will never want another style. I LOVE this watch, I think you will too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Real and beautiful., March 27, 2014
Rich looking gold, thick bezel, nice weight, glass looks like crystal. It's authentic and comes with a warranty. I get folks double taking a peak at this watch as I walk by. Great find, awesome price.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little sad, February 5, 2014
The watch:
It is GIGANTIC on my wrist and I am a big guy. Not only is the dial really large but the band seems to be a mile long. I guess that's cool if you need extra band links for some reason. I got a good fit after removing 4 links on the band and stabbing my finger tip in the process. After these adjustment and some bleeding the watch fits rather well. It feels heavy, durable, and sturdy. It does keep accurate time. People compliment it. I deducted stars for needing so much of an adjustment. I realize one size does not fit all but this thing was seriously long. I alsi deducted for the lack of wording that the dial /face is HUGE! Yes, the seller provides the numeric measurements but unless you can translate numbers to depict the size of an object on your wrist, then you just wouldn't know that it's clock size.
Decent watch
Large and long (haha)
World Of Watches customer service is rude.
Shipping was5-6 days