Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on January 5, 2015
I'm very happy with my purchase, which arrived in three days (NJ to SC). It comes with the yellow display case and the warranty packet. The watch is blemish free and very shiny. All I have to do is get it sized down to 11 links. My boyfriend will definitely love his newest addition to his Pro Diver Grand collection of Invicta's.
review image
on January 12, 2014
It is a large watch that is impressive when I wear it on saturday. It is my relaxing time watch. people want to look at it and say, "I really like that !" It really keeps perfect time for a watch that is easy on your budget. You will love it !!!!!!
on October 3, 2014
Looks beautiful at first, LOVE the carbon fiber face, however, highly dissapointed.
The color faded off in 2 days on some link, thus watch is very light, I know it's real but wow almost felt fake, and the magnifier for the date is so off set! Returning to amazon and buying a different model. Wish I would've liked this one.
on March 9, 2014
This watch looks as good in person as it did in the photos. I have a larger than average wrist so I had just one link taken out and it fits perfect. I get complements every time that I put it on.
on April 25, 2014
Great watch, great price. Getting a lot of compliments. Looks much more expensive. Thought was automatic, but is battery powered. Still a beautiful watch.
on March 9, 2014
It was what it was supposed to be. It came in earlier than I expected. I love the new signal
on May 21, 2014
This watch looks great-far, far more expensive looking than it cost. IM couldn't be happier with hoew it looks as well as the price
on December 8, 2014
the watch stop many times , I going to send it back
on February 22, 2015
I AM MAKEUPGIRL'S HUSBAND. I ORDERED THE WATCH AND IT CAME 1 DAY EARLIER WHEN PROMISED. THE WIFE LOVES IT AND THE COLOR MATCHES MY WEDDING BAND NICELY.THIS IS THE SECOND INVICTA WATCH I BOUGHT THIS YEAR. I AM PLEASED WITH BOTH OF THEM. I BOUGHT THE GREEN FACE AUTOMATIC INVICTA THIS PAST SUMMER AND I GET SO MANY COMMENTS OF THE GREEN COLOR. THANK YOU INVICTA AND KEEP UP GOOD WORK.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2015
Looks very nice, great price and fast delivery.

See 1 answered question