Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 12, 2013
There's something about the carbon fiber dial that makes this watch distinctive. The larger size lends to great readability at a glance, but is not too big to be clunky. As with my other Invicta watches, I expect to receive compliments on this one.
on September 30, 2014
This product scratches very easily, I figured the ion plating would hold up longer than a month but unfortunately I was wrong. it was a conversation piece for the month it lasted now it just looks old. It's a real shame that Invicta would attach their name to this watch.
on February 6, 2016
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my Dad. The face of the watch is really a lot larger than you expect. The photo needs something else in it for scale. Anyway, the watch lasted just over a month before it started to lose time, and the crown no longer controls the minute hand. I would think that a watch of this caliber would last at least as long as a crappy digital watch that you would get in a happy meal. Over 10 years ago, I bought an Invicta automatic watch, and it has lasted all this time without a problem. I guess their business plan was to make good watches at first to build up a reputation, but then switch to time and money saving procedures that barely make this product acceptable for use.
on October 27, 2015
I'm really happy with my purchase! It's everything I was expecting and more.
on October 24, 2015
looks like a rolex, keeps excellent time, what more could want
on December 7, 2013
you need to fix the real case diameter ,i thing is 47 mm ,isn't 38 mm,the description is below.

thanks.
on February 20, 2016
I love it is really nice
on August 20, 2015
I have about 20 watches and this one is perfect. Big, kinda heavy but quality
review image
on September 18, 2014
I got this as a gift to my father and well lets say it wasn't what i expected the clock face was big in the description it didn't say about how the actual size of the face was i personally think the watch is pretty elegant looking it doesn't look too blingy too me but i would say my father is happy with his gift its a great watch just the face is pretty big and its a tad heavy not too heavy but just a tad you probably won't feel it once you have it on.
on December 27, 2013
When i first saw this watch, i was kind of surprise of the look externally; however, i was curious enough to take a look to see what is behind that find lookining carbon fiber dial, there is literly nothing, except a cheap plastic with a litttle tiny movement machine that looks total cheap!!! Not a good buy.