4.0 out of 5 stars In Love with my "Blue Monster"!
Published 2 months ago by Jerry walker

1.0 out of 5 stars The time piece is cheap!!!
When i first saw this watch, i was kind of surprise of the look externally; however, i was curious enough to take a look to see what is behind that find lookining carbon fiber dial, there is literly nothing, except a cheap plastic with a litttle tiny movement machine that looks total cheap!!! Not a good buy.
Published 6 months ago by huynh e.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars In Love with my "Blue Monster"!, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Invicta Men's 14357 "Pro Diver" 18k Gold Ion-Plated Watch (Watch)
I love the watch! It is everything advertised, and everything I had hoped for! I already purchased a pro diver in 40mm ( love it...) Wanted to try something larger ( hense, this model the14357 pro diver at 47mm.) Worried about my small wrists, its BIG, but it sized perfectly to my wrist. The picture does not do this timepiece justice, its absolutly stunning.( and yes it DOES look likea Rolex....) Why 4 stars? Both my Invicta,s have the same problem. No matter how much Light/Sunlight the watch gets the Luminosity starts to die in about 90 minutes. BIG TIP! I. If Amazon does not have your item in stock, DO NOT let them order from a third party. I did huge mistake! The third party co. Could'nt/would'nt give me tracking numbers, at one point actually lost the item,a real nightmare! Thank God for Amazon's EXCELLENT customer SVC. dept.Who got it all straghtened out. I'm wearing it now, and what a beautiful masculine statement it makes! Well worth waiting for....what an elegant, impressive Birthday Gift, and Thank you AMAZON!! You guys are great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they do it?, July 21, 2014
Fantastic watch for the money. I have owned some of the world's best watches and this watch is comparable in size, heft, finish, and looks. The only big difference is in the weight of the bracelet. It has to be expected that a stainless steel gold ion plated bracelet would not weigh as much as a gold bracelet, but it does not cost as much either. The bracelet is sized for a man's large wrist and in fact it needed to be reduced in size in order for me to wear it, this was accomplished with a small knife blade and some fine motor skill dexterity. The watch is in the style of a Rolex but does not come across as a counterfeit or copy but rather it stands on it's own merit with an attractive blue "carbon fiber" dial face and well finished luminous number points. A quality watch at a "how do they do it?" price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blue Carbon Fiber Dial Really Pops!, December 12, 2013
There's something about the carbon fiber dial that makes this watch distinctive. The larger size lends to great readability at a glance, but is not too big to be clunky. As with my other Invicta watches, I expect to receive compliments on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, July 13, 2014
I love this watch. I wanted a larger watch but not too big. I have received many compliments on it. Have been asked several times if it was a Rolex. Many surprised that it wasn't. Watch looks better in person than in the pictures. It come with a large band. Most men will have to have it adjusted unless you are a very big man. Very fast delivery. Received it a day before it was scheduled to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Matters ???, June 13, 2014
I love it , I usually go 49-52 mm but this one is 47 mm so it's a nice look for a change.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, June 7, 2014
high quality at a great price. its very large so keep that in mind if you arent a big guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch for my husband loved it!, May 29, 2014
It was even better then picture! My husband loved it!will ordered watch fro here again great prices!!!thanks for everything!!!!!' Happy wife

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with my purchase, May 26, 2014
The watch looks great. I had another Invicta without a second hand and without a day date. Both are diver's watches. I like the looks of this watch better, plus it has the true second hand and a day date with magnification. Both Invicta's are large watches...you'll know they are on your wrist. I've been wearing it a couple of weeks since having links taken out of the band. Unless you have very large arms/wrists you'll need to have links taken out of the band. It's a very classy looking diving watch. Haven't had it in the ocean yet, but I've snorkeled all over the Caribbean with the other Invicta and had no problems I don't think I could ask for a better looking diving watch....very expensive looking and classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new Invicta for myself, April 24, 2014
I bought nearly twenty watches for Christmas presents and my own Invicta stopped working mysteriously. I ordered this one to replace it. I like the look and feel of it and it was what I expected - so far so good. I do NOT reccoment the Invicta automatics however. The quality is there - for sure - but the ability to stay would for a normal nights sleep ( 8-9 hours) will cause it to run out of gas.

It did not appear to have any 'failure' - ( it has a skeleton back- so I can see what is going on with the self winding mechanism) but just normal daily movement WILL NOT wind it enough for a normal sleep period. Sadly - it is essentially useless

That is a shame because of the two dozen Invictas I have bought from Amazon - this divers model seemed the best overall quality as well as appearance. I bought it as a backup watch - so did not use it for over a year - and even though it was in the box all the time - my warrenty was gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Noice, April 7, 2014
This watch is a model resembling a Rolex submariner. It came a bit to big. I had it adjusted. Nice weight. Only compliments so far. Would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›