Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon September 1, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This watch is big, be prepared to receive some attention! At 52mm not including the oversized "canteen" crown protector, this watch has quite the wrist presence. Additionally, due to a flat caseback, it wears larger than other models of a similar diameter may. If you're looking for a big watch, then this may be the one for you.

It is solidly constructed, plenty of heft and no "play" in the lug area or the crown. The second hand hits its mark consistently, and being a quartz movement there is no concern of accuracy. The gold plating seems consistent, and as with other Invicta models should hold up well over time.

The strap is thick, which is both good and bad. There is no concern over the strap failing to hold this beast, but at the same time its thickness (and material choice - silicone instead of poly may have been the right choice here) makes it less pliable and less conforming to the wrist. For folks with a 7-7.5" wrist, this probably has the perfect wrap, but if you are much smaller or larger than that, the rigid strap may lead to a less than ideal fit. However, if this is a concern for you, don't let it stop you from purchasing, numerous 26mm leather straps exist as an option - although bear in mind they will use only one lug pin rather than the two pin model on this watch - just use the holes closest to the case if you do.

All around a very nice watch that just screams "look at me", losing a point primarily only due to the strap.
on May 20, 2014
This is the first Invicta watch that I have ever bought, I bought this about over a year ago. Since then I have bought four more Invicta watches because of the different styling that you can buy and because of the build quality. Not to mention the prices on these watches are so low compared to other watch brands out there that do not even come close to the build quality of these watches. Keep in mind that these watches are in fact quite huge, they are not really meant to be worn while wearing any type of clothing that is even a little tight around the wrists. I wear this watch all of the time to work and everyone compliments on how huge it is and that they have never seen a watch like this before. I tell them that I have a lot more, and every now and then I get customers that also have Invicta watches and it's like being part of a club once you own an Invicta watch. The screwing cap on the side of the watch can hurt your wrist if you have the watch on your left wrist. I have an almost permanent bruise from wearing it all of the time on my left side. Even with that said, I still like this watch and think that it's a fashion statement. Did I mention that the face of the watch is 52mm! It can be heavy at times, in fact some of my coworkers and friends tell me that I must be building more muscle on my left arm than my right arm because of how heavy it is. Another thing that I get a lot from people is that this watch can be used as a weapon, all it takes it one throw of the fist and the face of the watch hitting someone in the face and I can assure you that would really hurt. So not only do you get a watch but also a weapon, I'm not kidding either. This watch is really heavy and I sure know that I would not want to be hit with it. I would recommend this watch to a guy out there that wants a nice big watch that doesn't cost much and looks great. The color of the watch has slightly, very slightly faded...which is expected since I've been wearing this watch almost non-stop.
VINE VOICEon September 15, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you are looking at an Invicta watch, you basically know what you are getting as far as the quality of the product, and you can tell from the picture whether or not this is the style for you. What is not clear from the picture is just how large the face of the watch is, and it is large. It is large enough that a somewhat short and scrawny person like me looks ridiculous in it. The watch has some weight to it, which many of us prefer, but if you are not a rather large person, look for another model. Or maybe hit the gym. I'm too lazy for that, so I'll go with somewhat less massive wrist-watches.
on September 10, 2015
Like all the Invicta Russian Divers, this is a big, heavy and bold watch.

They claim this watch will look fine on smaller wrists but I think you'd want to think twice, because it weighs as much as two D-cell batteries and even on my 8.5-inch diameter wrist, it takes up a lot of real estate.

That said, it looks good; the gold on the case and canteen (crown) is brighter than the photo would leave you to believe; it's sturdy and hasn't yet suffered from my tendency to accidentally smack watch faces into walls.
on May 16, 2012
The watch is absolutely beautiful. It's very well made. It's a quality timepiece; however, it is HUGE! Imagine taking a grandfather clock and putting a band on it. Okay, I may be exaggerating but this is one gigantic watch. No joke about it. If this watch were remotely normal in size then it would be perfect but it's just a really big watch. The face of the watch will take up your entire wrist, literally. When you bend your hand, the dial will pinch into your skin. This is a watch that you will keep coming back to because of how beautiful it looks in the picture. In the picture, it looks like a normal-sized watch. Sure, it may be a little larger appearing than most watches but you have no idea just how huge this watch is. I'm a big guy and this watch completely overpowered my wrist.
on January 2, 2015
Since it was a christmas present to my father, he is a German with Russian parents. He was and is very prout with the Invitia 1438 Russian Diver Gold Dial watch.
As a matter affect his good friend, which has also Russian relatives is asking my dad were he can by Invitia watches, so he is jelous in other words. My father weares the Invitia Man 1438 watch to each of his friend-meetings . He tells everybody that it is a 18 Carat Gold dial, it makes me
very happy to see my eighty year old father very happy! His live was not always pleasant, thanks to the mightyGod that I still have him.
Amazon and Invitia made it happened, thank you very much.
Sincerely Yours
on September 2, 2015
This is one big easy to read watch. It has some substantial weight to it as well so not a watch for wimps. I love it for use at work as a nurse because of the second hand, seconds markings around the face of the watch and it is waterproof for all of the hand washing we do on the job. Have received many compliments and "wows" on it too. So far. happy I got it and at a good price too.
on August 30, 2015
This is my fourth Invicta Russian Diver's Watch. I'm very happy with it. These are very sporty watches and yes, they are big! I won't be doing any deep sea diving , just the occasional swim and a lot of dish washing.
on February 25, 2015
It must be something about receiving this watch in the package as estimated, opening the nice yellow box that the watch is secured in and BAM! You are looking at a watch that saying "I'm big, I'm bad and beautiful " . It was definitely a Nice first impression on a watch like this.
on February 19, 2013
I purchased this watch for a gift for someone, upon receiving and opening it, I was shocked at how beautiful this watch was. The picture does not do this watch justice. I wanted to keep it just to look at it, lol. When I opened it all i could say was "WOW, how beautiful" . The people I bought it for was also taken by it's beauty.