4.0 out of 5 stars wedding present
Published 17 months ago by Steveko89

1.0 out of 5 stars very cheap invicta watch
you sold me a very cheap watch for very high price the watch worth nothing i am very anhappy i want to return it but i dont have the
box .
Published 8 months ago by yosef abraham

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars wedding present, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Invicta Men's 14381 Speedway Chronograph Silver Dial Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
my wife got me this watch after i surprised her with earrings as a wedding present after agreeing to not get each other anything. the look, weight and feel is superb. I was surprised with the thickness of the face itself, surely a product of the chronograph functions; comparable to an automatic movement invicta i had years ago. I was also able to easily remove links to adjust the fit using a small screw driver i had at home, no specific tool or trip to the store needed. only gets for starts because of the chronograph movement, the second hand ticks traditionally, using the small dials at 6 and 9 to keep seconds and minutes while the small dial at 3 covers 24 hours as the day progresses. Luminous hands and markers are up to par, it keeps time very well, I've not had any issues with the screw down Bezel as others run into with invictas from time to time, and you can't beat the Daytona-esque look. packaged well in a large box as mine came in a water tight lunch box sized yellow case that would hold two additional watches (comically, the wife didn't realize it came in the case and said thought she had received some sort of sales gimmick, oversized display watch when it showed up in such a large package).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! (Even Coming from a Watch Connoisseur), October 5, 2013
This is my second Invicta and I've been really impressed with them. My previous timepiece (I lost when I jumped off of a 50' cliff into a river and had it torn off my wrist) was an automatic which was really cool, but I wanted to switch up my watch and found this model - a quartz movement that's been awesome. The screw down crown is a great feature because you can shower or swim with the watch without worrying about any water leakage. The units/hour metric on the dial is nifty and the push button second/minute stopwatch is really cool and useful. This watch is understated and gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars love the look and the packaging!, October 21, 2013
I love this silver watch, I ordered it for my boyfriend. It comes in a huge case that looks like a tackle box, he's going to love it! The watch is a good size, the face is not crazy large. And amazing price

4.0 out of 5 stars It looks a little different in person. Nice but not me., October 15, 2013
J. Haney (NW Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
It's a nice watch but it's not quite what I was expecting. Looking at it in person and comparing it to the picture it's the same but not quite.

I don't know how to express it properly to be quite honest perhaps it looks more... elegant in the picture?

In any event the hands are a bit difficult to make out against the light background and the outer tach dial isn't a nice looking or wide enough.

I'm returning mine without wearing it. It's a nice watch but not me and not exactly what I was expecting. Happy for Amazon free returns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, September 17, 2013
Amazon Customer (Mexico City, Mexico) - See all my reviews
I find this watch a bit small compared to what is now apparently the current fashion for watches. In the same order I bought two more Invicta watches and both are bigger. Not by much but they made this one look a bit too small. In the end I decided to keep it as alternative to the other watches both with leather bands.
The quality looks very good and the white face makes it wearable with any kind of sport and formal clothes.
The weight is right, of course heavier than a watch with a plastic, fabric or leather band but still not a problem on itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible find for under $100, July 29, 2013
I'm not a watch expert but I do have a friend that is. It so happens that he owns this watch. He has a listing of watches/movements and it has Invicta Speedway Chronometer as being COSC Certified. I then researched to see what that means and I found that any movement which is COSC-certified must meet the same standards (accuracy and reliability) which is usually found in the more expensive and prestigious watches (ie. Rolex, Breitling, etc...). At first glance, it looks like the Rolex Daytona but even when you realize that it is not, it still looks like a much more expensive watch. As a bonus, the Invicta Case is included which as of the date of this review it is selling for $45. For me, buying this watch was an easy decision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sharp watch, September 26, 2013
I bought this watch for my son to celebrate his promotion at work. It is a very sharp watch. Packaged extremely well in a neat reusable box. The watch looks like I paid much more than I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy!, August 24, 2013
Steal! Box alone is worth 45 dollars. Watch is beautiful. Got exactly what was expected. No complaints what so ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, April 17, 2014
While it is not a Rolex Daytona, it isn't Rolex money either. Looks good and has nice weight to it. It works well, also. I have had two people mistake it for a Daytona.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the money, March 25, 2014
David Gebler (Sharon, MA United States) - See all my reviews
Besides being an accurate timepiece, the watch makes a nice statement in business settings. Well worth it for under $100.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›