Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 8, 2015
This is my first "dress watch". Wanted something a little "blingy" without breaking the bank...this was the perfect choice. I don't know anything about nice watches so I did a little research and settled on this one. As a note that may come in handy for some: I have TINY wrists. If I had to guess they're probably only 6-7" around. So for the size of my arm I didn't want a HUGE watch-face. I know that's the style nowdays but I wanted something that looked right on my wrist. This one is perfect. It looks suitably large on my wrist without being crazy looking and it feels"heavy" and well made. I think for my size anything much larger would look kinda ridiculous on me...so if you're a big guy with thicker wrists you may want a slightly larger face. I took it in to have the band resized and they had to take 2 links out of each size for it to fit...now it's perfect. SUPER FAST shipping as well. Ordered it late on a Wed night, had it in hand Friday morning. Also comes in a ridiculously large, heavy plastic case...similar to a gun-case. I don't have any use for the case so I gave it away but it's a really nice case if you can use it to store something. As long as the watch keeps time and nothing breaks on it I think I will be happy with this purchase for a long time. Definitely recommended and would purchase again.
review image review image
on July 15, 2013
my wife got me this watch after i surprised her with earrings as a wedding present after agreeing to not get each other anything. the look, weight and feel is superb. I was surprised with the thickness of the face itself, surely a product of the chronograph functions; comparable to an automatic movement invicta i had years ago. I was also able to easily remove links to adjust the fit using a small screw driver i had at home, no specific tool or trip to the store needed. only gets for starts because of the chronograph movement, the second hand ticks traditionally, using the small dials at 6 and 9 to keep seconds and minutes while the small dial at 3 covers 24 hours as the day progresses. Luminous hands and markers are up to par, it keeps time very well, I've not had any issues with the screw down Bezel as others run into with invictas from time to time, and you can't beat the Daytona-esque look. packaged well in a large box as mine came in a water tight lunch box sized yellow case that would hold two additional watches (comically, the wife didn't realize it came in the case and said thought she had received some sort of sales gimmick, oversized display watch when it showed up in such a large package).
on October 5, 2013
This is my second Invicta and I've been really impressed with them. My previous timepiece (I lost when I jumped off of a 50' cliff into a river and had it torn off my wrist) was an automatic which was really cool, but I wanted to switch up my watch and found this model - a quartz movement that's been awesome. The screw down crown is a great feature because you can shower or swim with the watch without worrying about any water leakage. The units/hour metric on the dial is nifty and the push button second/minute stopwatch is really cool and useful. This watch is understated and gorgeous.
on October 1, 2015
My first impression of the 14381 Speedway was that it was a very beautiful watch, and appears to be very solid and of good quality considering the price-point. I would have given it a "Five Star" rating, however the watch I received had a bad second hand which was loose - causing it to flop around the dial when the watch was moved. Knowing my way around quartz watch movements, this was an easy fix for me to do - but the simple point is that it shouldn't have arrived in that condition to begin with. That is something I have NEVER had happen with the higher price/quality Invicta watches with Swiss Quartz movements (this model has a Japanese Quartz movement).

The packaging, however, was superb. I was wondering why the tracking said that the shipment weighed 5-lbs. Then a rather large box showed up at my door... and upon opening it there was another rather large Invicta box inside. That box contained a HUGE plastic watch case/box with snap closures and compartments to hold three watches - which was much larger than it looks in the photos. It definitely wasn't the typical simple yellow Invicta box! As nice as it is, it seemed kind of like overkill - as the watch looked absolutely tiny in such a huge box. The watch itself was packaged with easily-removable plastic around the band, clasp and face. It was very well protected.

As for the size of the watch - it's big, but not too big. If you have rather small wrists it might look huge on you. The band is very long - so I had to remove some links in order for it to fit correctly - but once I did it was very comfortable and seemed to be a nice overall size to me.

One important note for those who aren't familiar with this type of watch: The crown and buttons are of the "screw down" type. This means that you have to unscrew them in order to set the time, change the date or use the Chronograph functions. This is meant as extra protection and waterproofing.

All-in-all, "yes" - I would recommend this watch. It looks great and is much, MUCH cheaper than the Rolex Daytona it resembles!
on December 14, 2014
it is a beautiful watch. I was fooled by one design feature. I thought that the smaller dial on the right was a cumulative hour dial for the stopwatch function, but, in actuality, it is a 24 hour dial for local time. This should have been spelled out better in the description. Again, it is a beautiful watch and I am proud to own it.
on October 21, 2013
I love this silver watch, I ordered it for my boyfriend. It comes in a huge case that looks like a tackle box, he's going to love it! The watch is a good size, the face is not crazy large. And amazing price
on December 3, 2013
This is a nice time piece! It is comfortable and seems to be holding time fine! I started out by giving it a 3 star rating but feel ,because it holds time well, I up'd the rating. I do feel that the quality of the band could be better however. FOR THE MONEY, it is a nice timepiece with that classic look! So if you want that Daytona-like appearance without the 5 figure price tag,than this is a very nice compromise! I think Invicta is a nice company. I choose this after my son purchased the Sub-like watch over a year ago and he likes it very much! So I recommend this based on it's bang-for-the buck!!!
on October 15, 2013
It's a nice watch but it's not quite what I was expecting. Looking at it in person and comparing it to the picture it's the same but not quite.

I don't know how to express it properly to be quite honest perhaps it looks more... elegant in the picture?

In any event the hands are a bit difficult to make out against the light background and the outer tach dial isn't a nice looking or wide enough.

I'm returning mine without wearing it. It's a nice watch but not me and not exactly what I was expecting. Happy for Amazon free returns.
on September 17, 2013
I find this watch a bit small compared to what is now apparently the current fashion for watches. In the same order I bought two more Invicta watches and both are bigger. Not by much but they made this one look a bit too small. In the end I decided to keep it as alternative to the other watches both with leather bands.
The quality looks very good and the white face makes it wearable with any kind of sport and formal clothes.
The weight is right, of course heavier than a watch with a plastic, fabric or leather band but still not a problem on itself.
on January 8, 2016
Very well made watch for the price. I love the back side of the watch and everything looks solid.
the only thing that I want it to improve is the dial color and finish. somehow it looks cheap, probably better to go with Mat silver color than shinny.

See 1 answered question